• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Move

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
There are a lot of moves i like a lot, but one of my favorites has to be brick break. it was one of the first really good fighting moves, and its added effect is quite helpful at times. And i love the elemental punches

Years
Earthquake

I always loved the solid big hitter moves from pokémon.. Just 1 hit KO everything you see.

But yeah, earthquake is solid as solid can be..

SCREW YOU FLYING TYPES AND LEVITATE ABILITIES!

NavyBlue

Hoenn Lover
Years
I mostly like blades, beams, etc;
Leaf Blade, Aqua Tail, Ice Beam, Psybeam, Hyper Beam, Sing, and Attract. Yes, Attract. Oh, and Skull Bash - ups defense AND does massive damage. Also, if I had a pokemon with Sturdy, Bide would be excellent (double the damage taken, huehuehue).

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
I've always like Rock Slide because of the sheer chaos of its first generation animation. Sorta sounds like a dying gameboy XD.

Magical Leaf was always a cool-looking move, I was sort of fascinated by it when my Tropius learned it. But Doom Desire is by far my favorite attack. Just has so much power, and my favorite little guy Jirachi learns it.

Lately I've taken quite a liking to Nuzzle. With the new paralysis mechanics, Nuzzle is just as good as Thunder Wave while also doing a teeny bit of damage.

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Oblivion Wing and Moonblast, two new favorite moves. They're so majestic.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 18, 2016
Wing attack. The single best 35-pp move along with Metal Claw and Covet. Perfect for grinding in the grass and hate to run back and forth to the Pkm Center.

But then I don't play competetively.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Wing attack. The single best 35-pp move along with Metal Claw and Covet. Perfect for grinding in the grass and hate to run back and forth to the Pkm Center.

But then I don't play competetively.

Yup, koffi~

Poison is my favorite type, and I was a bit hurt when it was shunted time and again. I've begun to use Golbat (and later Crobat) and Wing Attack is indeed a nice little package. It'd be better if it had some sort of status that came with it. Flinching, or better yet, confusion. Great pick. I have yet to use my favorite move in Pokemon X and Y as it's kind of tied with my Favorite Pokemon, koff~

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I seem to like Leech seed a lot. Seems to be even more effective if you add Leftovers as well. To be quite honest, any draining attack with 90+ accuracy.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Toxic spikes. All of my competitive teams are built around it. Well, I have dabbled in weather teams before, but with weather being nerfed in GenVI, I might not make as many.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
Lucario's Aura Sphere always makes me feel like I'm lucky that Lucario I got from that Gym Leader chose me (although I know full well that it's pre-programmed to be that way...but still.) :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
my favorite move will have to be Shadow Force because its on my favorite Pokemon which is Giratina and the animation of it looks cool. I can't wait to see how it looks in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. There is a new move that looks very similar to it and its called Phantom Force and I'm starting to like this move and maybe it will replace Shadow Force,

:t354:TG

Back