• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Pride & Joy Pokemon

Nakala Pri

He's called Nieve, level 83, totally forgot his moveset and he has full affection~

I'm kinda... obsessed about him... heehee... <3

Years
Handbred Trapinch with it's hidden ability, 6/6 perfect IV's with perfect nature.

Gonna EV train it and get him into Flygon, it's always been one of my favorite pokemon, him being perfect is just icing on the cake.

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
Years
My charazard that I have had for more than 4 years, he started out in fire red and now he is in my newer game.

sweets

You can do it! ☆彡
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
My Beedrill, Takarako, even though he is far from my strongest Pokemon. I was so happy to beat the E4 with a Beedrill on my team ♥

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Definitely my shiny lvl 100 greninja... was given to me but its perfect!
6 perfect IVs + Protean ability + Timid nature
MS:
Ice Beam
Scald
Grass Knot
Dark Pulse

Properly EV trained in speed and special attack.
As nature boosts speed, its speed is highest a greninja can have! so proud to have him...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
My flawless shiny Roserade which has been a staple on my team since competitive battling on Pearl back in the day, and my flawless Goodra.

Years
Some really nice Pokemon here ! My most treasured Pokemon is:

Shiny Nintales (Storm) Male / Level. 100 / 6 IVs

I hatched SO MANY eggs to get him (around 5000). But it really is worth it in the end !

Close second is my shiny Sylveon (Luna).

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
While playing my Pokemon Y Nuzlocke Challenge, I caught a Riolu. He has a Modest nature and I was excited to be able to use a special attacking Mega-Lucario. Sadly, he didn't make it (mostly due to me not understand the rules for SET battle mode).

When I transferred the Pokemon to the bank, after my challenge was complete, I downloaded a select few to my Pokemon Y cartridge. I went to the Judge to find out what kinds of stats the Pokemon had and was surprised that Riolu had 3 perfect IVs! HP/SAtk/SDef

Part of me wants to leave him as level 15, but I also want to train him up to Lucario so I can have him for Wifi battles :)

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
My unnamed Linoone from Sapphire. He was my second ever level 100, and I soloed most of the game with him. He's also great for item farming, and he's typically among the first I transfer to a new generation.

Heath the Charizard. I got him from Professor Sycamore in X, and although he wasn't my main Pokemon throughout the storyline (that honor goes to Rotom), he really shines in the postgame. He'll likely be my first self-raised level 100 in years.

Bianca the shiny Icy Snow Vivillon. I changed my 3DS location to the Yukon just so I could get her pattern, and then I spent two weeks and countless eggs breeding for her. She's pure white! She was also my first shiny that I was actively trying for.

Gible

Y L I E S S E
Years
Arceus@Silk Scarf [Cherish Ball/TRU]
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: 200 HP/252 Atk/58 Speed
Adamant Nature
Shiny: No
Ability: Multitype
-Extremespeed
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake
-Shadow Claw

Kangaskhan@Kangaskhanite [Poke Ball/Shiny]
EV: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
Jolly Nature
Ability: Scrappy/Parental Bond
-Sucker Punch
-Power-Up Punch
-Drain Punch
-Return

Gengar@Gengarite [Poke Ball]
EV: 252 HP/6 Sp.Def/252 Speed
Timid Nature
Ability: Levitate/Shadow Tag
-Perish Song
-Destiny Bond
-Protect
-Substitute

Scizor@Scizorite [Poke Ball/Shiny]
Adamant Nature
Ability: Technician
-Bullet Punch
-Swords Dance
-Pursuit
-Bug Bite

Charizard@Charizardite X [Poke Ball]
Jolly Nature
Ability: Blaze/Tough Claws
-Dragon Claw/Outrage
-Flare Blitz
-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance

Last edited:

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
my level 24 snubbull and level 22 audino, they're so cute and gorgeous and they have a knack for surviving, plus they're both light pink and quite adorable, hehe. <3

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
Years
Shao (Delphox) (M) @Leftovers
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Substitute
-Fire Blast
-Psyshock
-Shadow Ball

Sure, it's not going to win any tournaments, but my Delphox is definitely one of my most cherished pocket monsters. The little Fennekin that he once was was the first Pokemon I ever bred with penta-perfect IVs, with 31 in everything except Attack. I was super happy when I realized this and EV trained him immediately. I never attempted to breed in past games due to the repetitive nature of it and because I never had the time, but X & Y's new mechanics really made it so much easier.

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
Right now in my playthrough of X I am REALLY enjoying my inkay/malamar, mawile and linoone! They dont have the best natures, inkay is -spatk +spdef, mawile is +atk -spdef and linoone is even, no plus or minus! They are only 20-26 but really like using them!

Back