• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Uranium (NEW DEMO 4.0 RELEASED!!!)

Years
Hi, I think you should post a warning for Avast users, because personally, I couldn't download the game properly because of it.

To be more precise, it thought the files contained a virus, a warning that I ignored, but as a consequence, the .exe wasn't working at all. (And it appeared as a text document)

I had to stop Avast for a few minutes to install the game properly.

So yeah, just so you know if you didn't already. :)

Edit: Actually, Avast won't let the game run at all.

I also had to deactivate it to be able to launch the game.

By the way, I've just received my starter, and there's just a detail that doesn't make sense:

I had the Pokepod after I collected my starter, and before Theo's dad gave it to me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Does anyone know an easier way to download pokemon uranium 3.1 beta for vba without unzipping. I tried so many times to download it and all i get is the fonts and notepad information. Hopefully someone can post a video of how exactly they downloaded the file

Dark_Thunder

Meet The Team! Team Infinity!
Years
I've Been Revolving Around Pokémon Uranium For I While... I'm Deciding To Play The Demo!
You Have My Support. This Looks Promising! Good Luck!

I'm Trying To Run It On Windows 8. Does That Work? Its Not Doing ANYTHING... I Really Wanted To Play Aswell.

Okay So I Figured Out The Problem (Not Really I Just Read What Farore Said)
By The Way Thanks Farore! I Did What She Said To Do And I Got It Running. Next Update Please Fix It So It Goes As A Proper File Other Wise. Thanks!

Last edited:

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Nice to see this game still goin', esp. when a lot of old games, since I was last here, have gone defunct. :/ Went ahead & added the userbar to my sig space - which has become far roomier, obviously.

Unlike some of the few remaining games from that time that're also sitll goin', this one appears to be exactly as I left it - which I'm actually happy with.

Will test out the demo once I have some time to spare.

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
Years
This is another discovery! Im downloading this right away! Dude i believe in you! You can do better, greater, improve this and im certain that you'll be popular because of this! GO ! 10 STARS for ya bro

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
I really wanna try this game out, but when i start it up it simply says that one or more fonts in the game is not installed, and i have installed all the betas, and i am stuck at that point with it always saying that, what should i do?

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I really wanna try this game out, but when i start it up it simply says that one or more fonts in the game is not installed, and i have installed all the betas, and i am stuck at that point with it always saying that, what should i do?

The folder where the 'game.exe' is located should have a folder called 'Fonts'
Open it and install all the fonts inside.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Aw man, I just found out I missed 2 side quests, and one of them held a Pokemon I wanted to catch :(

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 25, 2022
Okay first of all I love the game, its amazing! But I found a game ending bug...Just received the first badge, then the rock smash. Used Rock Smash just south of Moki town and guess what, the chick in the tuba is blocking my path. I waited to see if she would move after the battle but it seems she is stuck where she is. I can see her try to walk in different directions but she just stays put...Am I missing something? I want to play this game but is this the end of a demo or something.
Oh and I think your animations of the new pokemon are tops! Beautiful artwork I mean it^^

Last edited:

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Just stopping by to say that I will completely update the first post of the thread with the most up to date information on the game. This thread was pretty much abandoned for a long time, but for those who don't know the game wasn't and it's really popular now over Tumblr and dA!

The link to the tumblr page is: http://pokemon-uranium.tumblr.com/

The link to the dA group is: http://pokemon-uranium.deviantart.com/

We have also been working on a wiki and more recently on a forum! Those are the links:

Wiki: http://pokemon-uranium.wikia.com/

Forums: http://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com/

That's it for now, and I hope you all also follow one of these links if you want to know more about the game or would like to interact with us, developpers!
Anyways, so just to make it official, I don't pretend to abandon PC again anytime soon! Cya!

,~JV~

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Kinnyth that is normal in most games I suggest if there's something that you need help on join their forums and ask them cause it's not the end of the beta and I f it was me I would want to keep on playing cause this is a great game.

I suggest for all who want frequent updates and pics of the next beta to join the forums and follow them on tumblr cause if this thread goes dead it doesn't mean the game is.

Oh and Lyrikia if you did try that and it didn't work I suggest either re downloading the game worked for me. Or ask JV on the forums

Last edited by a moderator:

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Finished updating the first post! I recommend checking it out, there are some new features presented there, like Wonder Trade, GTS, and Virtual Trainers! You will ALL be surprised :D.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
No credits for me? Not even a mention for the GTS graphics?
Ouch, you are liquid nitrogen, man.

If you were inside a barrel, and someone put a banana in you, and then took out the aforementioned banana, and subsequently threw the illustrious banana on the ground, it would shatter, like my hopes and dreams. Because you're so cold.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
No credits for me? Not even a mention for the GTS graphics?
Ouch, you are liquid nitrogen, man.

If you were inside a barrel, and someone put a banana in you, and then took out the aforementioned banana, and subsequently threw the illustrious banana on the ground, it would shatter, like my hopes and dreams. Because you're so cold.

HAHA that made my day, or night, whatever. Getting all credits right is one of the hardest things ongame dev you know! I'll fix it for you. You can keep your hopes and dreams!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
It was light hearted, got to keep the dev section friendly, thank you.
I just found out "hearted" isn't a word, but is a phrase, what are they saying then...
"Keep it light hear-ted"
or my Chrome doesn't get it

ANYWAY
I like your OP, the features the screens, the look, everything - Good job

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
It was light hearted, got to keep the dev section friendly, thank you.
I just found out "hearted" isn't a word, but is a phrase, what are they saying then...
"Keep it light hear-ted"
or my Chrome doesn't get it

ANYWAY
I like your OP, the features the screens, the look, everything - Good job

Google Chrome does not use a dictionary for spelling as far as I know. It uses Google and takes the most commonly spelled variation of a word and then gives you an option to add a personal dictionary.

Back