• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digivolve! into The Digimon Fan Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wouldn't that also make Patamon a champion as well? Seeing that he digivolves to Angemon he and Gatomon kinda share a similarity with Angel digimon. My knowledge is kinda rusty at this time and I should probably go watch Adventure 02 to look for answers. xD

& Adventure 01 and 02 will always be my childhood. :) Tamers as well. I think Tamers surpassed both of those because of how well constructed the series is.

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
Hmmm... He could be. I might need to look into that now, otherwise it's going to bother me. xD
I think he's a rookie though. Not sure. //boundsofftocheck

I don't recall ever seeing Tamers. I think I stopped midway through .02 e.e
I think it was because I was too annoyed with Davis and his angst towards Kari, I dunno. xD

Years
Was watching Digimon 01 on Thursday with some kids.
---
The Beetle Kugwauamon was easily killed by a few rookies. So Rookie/Champion level stuff means very little.

The dubbing though.

"Chicago was covered in chocolate sauce"
lol what?

Other than that the show is pretty good :D

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Username: alvmonster
Favorite Digimon: Omnimon
Favorite Series: Either the original series or series with fusion evolutions. (cant remember the name and my laptop is too slow to look it up)
Codeword(see rules): Digivolve!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Sorry for my inactivity guys, been doing a lot irl. welcome to all the new members I will one day update the cover page maybe. The holidays for school came around and so I have plenty of free time (maybe). I've currently been playing Digimon World 1

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Username: RainbowShy
Favorite Digimon: Gatomon <3
Who is your favorite character? Takuya Kanbara

Additonal Information: I've been a fan of Digimon since I was sixteen. I used to have a HUGE crush on the Digimon Kaizer and Takuya as well.

I have Digimon World: Dusk! It's one of my most favorite games ever because it's just like Pokemon. <3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Guys! Netflix has FINALLY uploaded the entirety of Digimon Tamers in English AND
Japanese! I'm already on Episode 27 in the subbed version!

English Dubbed or Subbed? Because two days ago me and my friends were going to watch it after working out and it was just subbed which they don't like.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Guys! Netflix has FINALLY uploaded the entirety of Digimon Tamers in English AND
Japanese! I'm already on Episode 27 in the subbed version!

I have yet to watch the series as I reactivated my netflix account. I REALLY SHOULD GET TO WATCHING THEM. because omg Tamers is my 2nd favorite series :3

I might do Japanese since I already watched them in English, just for originality purposes.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
We dont have netflix where I live or they didnt used to.
I've been tracking Digimon World re:digitize's translation patch for a while and it's like 99% complete. I just need to find my PSP charger in order to be ready for it.

Years
Username: Roaming Murkrow
Favorite Digimon: Hard question, but i'm gonna go with Leviamon, my old PC username was ProjectL which is short for Project Leviamon.

Other favorite Digimon include Guilmon, Gallantmon, Machinedramon, Darkknightmon, Bagramon, Zeedmilleniumon, Omnimon, Imperialdramon, etc...
Topic answer:
Why is this your favorite Digimon?
Pretty cool monster design, it's also based on one of my favorite mythical creatures (if you can call it that). Also one of it's attacks sounds really strong.
Who is your favorite character?
Hmm, another hard one. I guess i go with Baalmon from Xros Wars.
What is your favorite series?
Xros wars(excluding Boy Hunters), followed really closely by the original Digimon Adventure
Why is this your favorite Character?
Baalmon had the most character development in Xros Wars, and he is this mysterious assassin guy that i really like in anime and video games.
Why is this your favorite series?
Animation and music, also because the second part of Xros wars(Death Generals) was pretty awesome. The story is not that bad either once you get the first few episodes out of the way. If Digimon Adventure had up to date animations then it would be my favorite instead of Xros Wars.
Who do you think is the strongest Digimon?
Fanglongmon and Zeedmilleniumon, since they are both Digimon with godlike powers.
Who do you think is the coolest Digimon? (in terms of design, i.e. I wouldn't say agumon because he isn't that cool looking I just like him cause he was my childhood and he is SO CUTE!)
Machinedramon is pretty badass, ChaosGallantmon(and Gallantmon in general) is cool too. Darkknightmon was a really cool villain too.
What is your favorite quote from? (these could be really bad puns that anime's happen to pull off in such a fashion)
Pretty much how Kiriha says "Shut up" everytime Taiki asks why he follows everything Nene says so often.
Do you guys look forward to the dubbing of Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion?
The dub was a big letdown for me, especially the renaming of Digimon like Patamon(to Pattamon) who already had English names. Also don't like how some attacks got renamed, like Guilmons attack.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys, wanted to get this club back up and ruuuuuuning! :)

I'll throw in a new topic (not sure if this was answered already, but let's allow the new club members to answer, yes?). Who's your favorite Digi-Destined character of the whole series?

Years
Hey guys, wanted to get this club back up and ruuuuuuning! :)

I'll throw in a new topic (not sure if this was answered already, but let's allow the new club members to answer, yes?). Who's your favorite Digi-Destined character of the whole series?

Hmm, a pretty hard question. I would go with Taiki, but i also love Tai, Joel, Kari, Ken, Davis, Henry, Koji, Koichi and Kiriha.

My least favorite would be Yuu, and i guess Tagiru since he is the reason i don't like Season 7.

Years
Favorite Digidestined?

Masaru/Marcus, because of his unrealistic ability to punch ANY DIGIMON!

No idea how i forgot Marcus. Not really into Digimon Savers, but i loved a lot of Marcus punching strong Digimon. He even punched VenomMyotismon in Boy Hunters when Taiki and others were being beaten by it. He also punched Yggdrasil's core, like a boss.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Who's your favorite Digi-Destined character of the whole series?
It's weird to say this, because I don't really have detailed reasons as to why I like him, but Takeru has always been my favorite. In Adventure he was just the "little kid" character, and in Zero-Two, nothing was really done with his character. Maybe I just always wanted a little Hope in my life, or maybe I just connected with him when it was revealed he's a writer.

Years
Who's your favorite Digi-Destined character of the whole series?
It's weird to say this, because I don't really have detailed reasons as to why I like him, but Takeru has always been my favorite. In Adventure he was just the "little kid" character, and in Zero-Two, nothing was really done with his character. Maybe I just always wanted a little Hope in my life, or maybe I just connected with him when it was revealed he's a writer.

I wish Takeru was explored a bit more. Others pretty much had an episode or 2 that showed their characteristics, Takeru not so much. The relationship with Yamato was barely explored too when compared to Taichu and Hikari (we only know that Yamato really cares for Takeru, that's it).

Hackenfall Backslash

The weirdest mofo you'll ever meet . . . seriously
Years
Username
Hackenfall Backslash (and dozens more in the future)

Favorite Digimon
Ack. I have too many. Gabumon, Garurumon, Agumon, Geogreymon, Metalgreymon, Skullgreymon, Megidramon, Gaomon, Gaogamon, Machgaogamon, Patamon, Angemon, Gatomon, Angewomon, Magna/HolyAngemon, Seraphimon, Monochromon, Tryrannomon, DarkTyrannomon, Myotismon, MarineDevimon, Salamon and a few others!

Topic Answer - "What is your favourite series?"
I have no favourites.

Codeword
tumblr_lpbs0vLG8S1qg78udo1_500.gif

Back