• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free TCG Online Codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I bought some boosters earlier on today and seeing as I don't play the online TCG I thought I would share the codes with you guys!

There are 5 codes for 5 boosters in total:

KV9-R5MY-8XK-6CX - Redeemed.
ARL-7S4M-4V5-WBU - Redeemed.
PV7-MWHD-3NK-59Y - Redeemed.
T9D-RTD5-8WT-UQD - Redeemed.
UU5-DJ8M-CXL-3ER - Redeemed.
ANV-SWF8-FCJ-CFX - Redeemed.

More to come soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Thank you very much for giving these codes away! Though, there was one problem, the second code was an invalid code.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Thank you very much for giving these codes away! Though, there was one problem, the second code was an invalid code.

It's definitely correct, I have it in front of me now. Someone might have redeemed it? (Also Can you please let me know which codes have been redeemed) (Plus share what you got from the packs :D)

Also I have a Booster box coming sometime this week, So I will possibly have another 36 codes for you guys :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
All the others have been redeemed already, and I got the 2nd one just now.
From it, I got Energy Search, Purrloin, Sandslash, Black Kyurem, Dwebble, Meinshao, Darumaka, Squirtle and Gligar c:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Hey guys, got some new codes for you! Please try not to be greedy and take them all.

Also post what you get from each booster pack, and without further ado here are the codes:

X4B-8H4V-KWX-MHU
EFR-UL5C-TAR-6Y7
G7Q-WXY3-TL7-V5X
WV7-QLJ5-EJA-MWA
X69-6T7A-BR9-SMP
BNG-KU7B-9H3-CGQ
KN5-9CTT-SMV-98C

Years
peeps is stealing all your codes and not saying anything bro :/ i tried the middle two. im new to the online game and to here. just thought id let you know

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
If you ever post another set could you pm me a code or two? have not gotten a code yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back