• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Chip

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
I might sound dumb, but I don't really understand it. Why is everyone requesting pokemon and what is actually happening here? I can't really find the answer, don't blame me.

Years
Hi RNC :)
I noticed you have a Timid TRU Arceus in Box 7 of your 1st Black Game. I recently obtained the Japanese event for Nobunaga's Rayquaza that was released in part with Pokemon Conquest. Would this be a reasonable trade?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi RNC :)
I noticed you have a Timid TRU Arceus in Box 7 of your 1st Black Game. I recently obtained the Japanese event for Nobunaga's Rayquaza that was released in part with Pokemon Conquest. Would this be a reasonable trade?

I would have to check the ones that I have, what is the nature of yours please??

Years
Ok I have so many so many events can't keep up, but yes I have that one but mine is adamant so I will trade you for it, I'll see you in there!!

Sweet :D By the way, my friend code changed (I misplaced my 3DS and had to us my DSLite for a little bit -.- ). The new one is in my signature :)

OH, which fc should I use??

Years
Hey RNC!

Interested in:
Box 7
TRU Arceus lv100 Careful ID 11079
TRU Arceus lv100 Timid ID 11079
TRU Arceus lv100 Naughty ID 11079
Box 13
TRU Regigigas lv100 Hasty ID 03089

BOX 14
TRU Regigigas lv100 Impish ID 03089
TRU Regigigas lv100 Naive ID 03089
TRU Regigigas lv100 Sassy ID 03089

Box15
Onemuri Pikachu lv50 Relaxed ID 02079

Offering:
2007 Tanabata Jirachi - Various natures/characteristics.
11157 Saikyou Electrivre Serious- Often scatters things/strong willed
12017 Saikyou Magmortar Hardy- Good perseverance

A lot more, CMT: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?579724-Mt-Silver-Trading-Post

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
qustion what would u charge me if i asked u to iv breed this 6 poke r me milotic, metagross, hitmonchan, gengar, typhlosion and sorry i forgot zapdose cant be breed

Years
Yes it's for 4th Generation. I've checked.
I have

10th Deoxys
Timid
Modest
Adamant

Concert Chatot Jolly
Somwhat Stubborn
Somewhat of a clown

11157 Saikyou Electrivre Serious
Often scatters things
strong willed

06180 Crown Raikou Rash
Often Scatters things
Alert to sounds

06180 Crown Suicune Relaxed- Highly Curious
02211 Winter Celebi Timid
12017 Saikyou Magmortar Hardy Good perseverance
19 2007 Tanabata Jirachi's
07208 B-day Charmander Naive Likes to run

and more. XD

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
sorry about that i just copy and paste to save me some time and be sure to let know what u want before u start rng them, cause i want to be i can give u what u want

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Wolf, I like breeding requests so it's free just for trash pokes!! And here's the form:
Your User Name:
Pokemon:
Nature:
NickName: Y or N
Ability:
Moves:
Game you want it traded to Gen.: 4th or 5th:

Back