• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
This will probably forever be my favorite Steam Sale picture:
Spoiler:

I've been trying to trade a copy of Super Street Fighter IV that I've had since the beginning, but still no luck :/

Years
Oh man, I'm gonna need to pop down to GAME sometime and get £100 for my Steam wallet. These are the sort of sales which sells you games!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I know exactly where my next pay-cheque is going. I just hope I can HOLD off long enough. Also! For those who have steam, add me up!

Years
Today's deals are looking very nice! Might be able to pick up Tomb Raider tomorrow if I get down to GAME in the morning, still need to try playing that game properly. Also, want to try Resident Evil 6, last time I play an RE game was on the Wii.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hmmm, I haven't played Resident Evil game in a long time. :3

I mean, sure, it's a typical - ZOMBIES ARE COMING, KILL, KILL, KILL game, but, I do like the refreshing story line behind each of them~

TY

I really wanna get Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon atm... i have the money for it but i keep forgetting to buy those friggin PSN cards which allows me to spend money in the PSN store.

The game looks nice to me

Years
Anything with the name Far Cry in it is an amazing game! Gets better and better, and you cannot top the man that is Vaas.

And yeah, but what zombie games will you find that aren't like that? They won't be as entertaining otherwise, best way to keep players playing is by involving them more. However, it would be nice to see a more TWD show based game, but more free roaming than the actual TWD game.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
The control's for RE scares me away.

First one I played was RE4 and it had some very, very, annoying controls.

Anyway, going to get Just Cause 2, The Hitman Collection, and Kinetic Void as well.

I'm consdiering Stardrive but still not sure if I should get that.

TY

Anything with the name Far Cry in it is an amazing game! Gets better and better, and you cannot top the man that is Vaas.

And yeah, but what zombie games will you find that aren't like that? They won't be as entertaining otherwise, best way to keep players playing is by involving them more. However, it would be nice to see a more TWD show based game, but more free roaming than the actual TWD game.

I know... I completed the main story of FC3 on easy, normal and hard and Vaas is just amazing... i really hope there will be a dlc where you can be him (though he's dead now). I loved Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3 was a game where i was just doing nothing just to look at the scenery since its so beautiful... I dont really know what to expect of Blood Dragon though...

Years
Far Cry 2 was an amazing game, and the day I heard about Far Cry 3 I just squealed on the inside! I should actually buy some FC3 merchandise to put around my room, a bit of Vaas decorations here and there would be pretty nifty.

That was it, RE4 was the game. I agree with you completely, I was just like "what am I doing?" when I first started playing the game.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Those death scenes...

Huge boulder is chasing you down

PRESS 1 and 3!

WHICH BUTTONS ARE 1 AND 3!!!

*Presses random buttons*

Press 4 and 6!

WHERE IS 4 AND 6?

*Presses random buttons, gets squished*

Was amusing though. I installed this game on a couple of computers at Votech and everyone who tried playing it ended up screaming in frustration after about 5 minutes.

Years
Well at least it calls us into action immediately and it makes you pay attention to the game. I really enjoyed it, scary moments throughout, it's unique in it's own way haha

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Resident Evil 4 is one game that I've always wanted to play, but never got around to. For some reason I never believe the hype for any game, but Resident Evil 4 seems like it could really live up to people's hype.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
New flash sales and community choice up.

Nothing that intresting in the flash sales this round, but Sandbox Universe looks intresting.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I rented Far Cry 3 over my spring break because it looked fun when Gavin played it. Besides the multiplayer trophies, it was very easy to get the Platinum trophy. My other Platinum trophies are just Borderlands 1 and 2, sigh.

Oh, you all should pick up Borderlands 2 in the Steam sale. It's about $10. :)

Years
Aww didn't get to the GAME store on time, forgot it was Sunday :(

Which means I might not get BL2 on time, that is a problem.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I wouldn't worry that much about it - It will proably pop up as a flash deal or community choice, not to mention the last day where they rerun most of the previous sales. It's a pretty popular game, so odds are good for this to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back