• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Wolves Hideout

Rules

1) Have at least one Wolf Pok
émon as your favorite.
2) Follow the Pok
éCommunity rules.
3) No flaming, trolling, spamming, or any kind of abuse to this club.
4) You may spam (off topic discussions) in the Social Group and chat room.
5) Only ranks above the Grunt rank may post topics.
6) To suggest a Pok
émon to be considered a Wolf here, you need to state facts why it should be considered one and show why. Same goes for asking to take off a Wolf Pokémon.
7) You will always start at Grunt rank when joining, then will be ranked up how much you contribute or activity, so be active and you will be ranked up! Look at the Members List to see what rank you are in.
8) Please join the Social Group, and subscribe to both this thread and the Social Group.
9) In order to join, you must use a password so I know you read everything (the password can be found in split pieces in each block (like Social Group, etc.)).
Spoiler:

Partner Rules

1) Only ranks above the Grunt rank can have a partner
2) You can choose any Wolf Pok
émon even if it is taken
3) Nickname your partner anything you want, but please prevent swearing and such
4) Check the Member List (second post) to see all the partner Pok
émon found beside your name
Spoiler:

Wolf Pokémon

Spr_4d_037.png
Spr_4p_038.png
Spr_4d_058.png
Spr_4d_059.png
Spr_4p_133.png
Spr_4p_134.png
Spr_4p_135.png
Spr_4p_136.png
Spr_4p_196.png
Spr_4p_197.png
Spr_4d_209.png
Spr_4d_210.png
Spr_4p_228.png
Spr_4p_229_m.png
Spr_4d_235.png
Spr_4d_243.png
Spr_4d_244.png
Spr_4d_245.png
Spr_4d_261.png
Spr_4d_262.png
Spr_4d_263.png
Spr_4d_309.png
Spr_4d_310.png
Spr_4p_359.png
Spr_4p_447.png
Spr_4p_448.png
Spr_4p_470.png
Spr_4p_471.png
Spr_4p_492S.png

Social Group

Here is a great place to chat, even off topic discussions. We host Wi-Fi/ShoddyBattle tournaments, RP ideas, hack making, and all sorts of fun games, so do visit! Be sure to subscribe, and it can be found
here (click).
Spoiler:

Chat Room

Another great place to chat (of course, "chat" room), where you can spam (but not too much), doodle, play games, broadcast YouTube videos, and more! The link can be found here (click).
Spoiler:

Support Banners

28lgxzl.png

33mu553.png

pawprint.png

vulpix.gif

ninetales.gif

14y8zs3.gif

eevolutions.gif

flareon.gif

enteibutton.gif

glaceony.gif

skymin.gif

sxounl.jpg

BannerNo-1.png

zbannerz.png

zbanner.png

picture.php

69286115.png

348kboo.gif

2exslj6.png

~Credit to Wolflare for CSS coding~

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Yo, I am up for joining, but you guys should put the members list in the first post, and get a better banner. Because one made by my banner maker, sucks, they make bad banners. Well, put me on the list, and toodles.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Yo, I am up for joining, but you guys should put the members list in the first post, and get a better banner. Because one made by my banner maker, sucks, they make bad banners. Well, put me on the list, and toodles.
Yes, thanks for joining, and I am a nOOb at forums, so how can I post before other posts? I do agree we need a better banner, but right now we are kinda under construction since we just made this club...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Oh I would like to join, I'm a fan of Glaceon, Arcanine, Lucario...and moany otehr types of other wolf categorized pokemon...lol

Oh yes, may I ask what we shall mostly disucss in this club, and activities that may be held for all members?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Good u r Accepted! shadowmightyena will update the member list!

shadowmightyena and Crimson Arcanine told me that ive forgot to add 4 More Wolf Pokemon. and they r :Electrike,Manectric,Snubull,Granbull.
and the Official Wolves List has been Updated! take a look now!

if u see that i forgot also some Wolf Pokemon i didnt Mentioned them yet. just give me a shout!

EDIT: forgot to answer ur Question Quick Kid. heres the answer:
well i will come Up with topics so we can Discuss about it. just be Patient

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
Sign me up! I adore my shiny Mightyena!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Yay! New members! Yes, we will discuss topics in time, just be patient, we just started this club today, so soon! Oh, and here is what a Maned Wolf is:
2302-004-1CB47046.jpg

Hah! It is real! So many people say it is not, but it is! YES! XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Very unusual creature....one could mistake it for a fox if it wasn't for those legs XD
Yeah, it really is a fox, but people who visited South America thought it was a wolf, and was scared of it since it might steal there harvest! Heh, that is why Manectric is called "Mane" and "Ectric", Ectric is close to electric, since he an Electric-Type.

Hey, we forgot Smeargle! Poor Smeargle!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2010
I'm joining! I love wolves, especially Arcanine and Ninetales and all of them, lol =D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
ÉonDragon from the Dragon,s den! u r Welcomed Pal! just wait until shadowmightyena gets on.

Our Very First Topic:

should Shinx,Luxio,Luxray be Official Wolves?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
Should Shinx, Luxio, Luxray be Official Wolves?
Sadly, despite the fact I really like them, no they should not. They are easily feline not canine, vulpine or lupine. They most resemble lions and thats even possibly reflected in thier name and looks. Shinx also somewhat resembles the anime character, Kimba. Just that would be enough to prove that Shinx and evos are not wolves and thus does not belong in the club.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
mmm well i see that they look like Lion to me. we still need others Opinion about it..

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Uh...Join'd?

I love Houndoom...

Especially my physcial Houndoom:

Houndoom @ Life orb
Adamant
252Atk/252Spe/6HP
- Thunder Fang
- Fire Fang
- Howl
- Crunch

Ownage right thar.

Shinx/Luxio/Luxray...

I want them to be really, but alot of people say they are mor cat-like.. which the sort of are I guess.

so I'm undecided...

I'll go fetch a banner if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back