View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2008 (8:30 AM).
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
    =) Lol if you use the Fast Egg Hatch code to attempt to hatch a shiny it won't count here. It's the epitome of unfairness to those who can't use it.

Just sayin'.

I'm working on Dratini and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlkYjjXXVcM]kicking ass[url] and taking names (part 2).
    His excuses are hilarious. He had all the time in the world to read my rules before coming onto wifi, and he said he didn't know it was singles, it says singles on Wifi.

And in a PM he complained that he didn't mean to use Dragonite he meant to use Garchomp instead but really that wouldn't have made much of a difference IMO.
    Difference is not breaking my rules and using ubers.
    Shouldn't use Ubers like that anyway, just shows how much of a n00b you are.
    Dont you just hate it when people do that because it has happened to me MANY times.

Also i think it has only been March Madness unless you want to start something for August. and as an update my machop chain already broke at 3 so im startin it up again.

" As The Lightless Oblivion Devours You, Drown In The Ever-Blooming Darkness.."
    Credit Goes To Aurafire For The Banner