• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Dead] Pokemon Zombies gone wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
NOTE :- THE GAME USES RPG MAKER XP SYSTEM TO RUN YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD RMXP TRIAL OR BUY IT.

Summary:- The apocalypse has started humans have become zombies, population has reduced to almost nothing. Pokemon still exist most of them are zombiefied (pokemons without hearts). There are no limitations trainers and pokemon literally battle together for the ultimate fight. The game contains zombie trainers big monster zombies, ingame puzzles and even more.

Plot:- Ace a good pirate who is not intrested in stealing is from the Curse Pirate Group is one of the survivors of the apocalypse he discovers Mew a legendary pokemon who thinks that he would die against zombies, mew had the antidote to cure the zombies. Ace and mew started a unique quest, Ace was able to talk to pokemon except of zombified ones which helped him to know more. The main cause of all the trouble was a organization that converted all the humans into pokemon. Mew and Ace have to reach a machine called the cannon spreader which can spread the antidote all over the world.

Characters :-

Ace :- A pirate from Curse Pirate Group, he carries a sword named the cursed pirate sword. He can communicate with pokemon except of zombiefied ones.

Mew :- Ace's companion, Mew is still a wild pokemon and does not stay in the pokeball. Mew has the antidote to heal the zombies

Villains :-

Zombies :- Mindless creatures who like eating human brains

Jumping Zombies :- These zombies hop up and down they are quick and agile but similar to normal zombies

Zombiefied Pokemon :- These pokemon have no hearts (Only one in beta 1.0)

Viruses:- If you lose after battling them you become a zombie you need a antidote to heal yourself (only one in beta 1.0)

Team Shadow :- The main cause of humans becoming zombies(Their intro is not given in beta 1.0)

Things to finish :-
Add more pokemon
Complete the story line
Add more battles
Add Evolution chain
remove the coloured section of sprites and make them transparent
Add all the moves for pokemon

Current Beta includes:-
Can catch one zombie pokemon
Basic systems
Car driving
Tales of battle system
Music Stereo in car. Can now hear different gendres (might be removing this system)

Pokemons in the current beta:-
Diglett
Charmander
Squirtle
Elekid
Pidgey
Chansey
Mew

Sprites Used:-
All of the sprites are used from spriters-resource.com and spritedatabase.net (except of a few) .Here are the names of the deserving spriters:-
Chansey,Elekid and Charmander sprites ripped by redblueyellow
Ace's sprite ripped by Croix
Nurse Joy sprite ripped by SAM
Diglett sprite drawn by King Kirby
Pidgey sprites ripped by Pikachu Trainer
Mew sprite by Pie Guy
Pokeball animation sprite by SMITHYGON
Zombie battler,virus and Archer sprites were already installed in the Tales of battle System script

Scripts in use :-
Tales of battle system by XMS

If you want to give your opinions or any ideas that you would like to add in my game please p.m me

All kinds of comments are fine with me, I just want to try and make this project a sucess

Download link for :-
Beta 1.0:-http://www.4shared.com/rar/su8-MpAb/Pokemon_Zombies_Gone_Wild_BETA.html
Found some errors so I made a small patch
http://www.4shared.com/rar/Q66UvggT/Patch.html
just replace these files with the existing files in data

Team :-
RIAD99 and me
If you want to support me P.M me

I am also searching for good beta testers and people who could give me innovative ideas :) and most importantly scripters, I wanted to a script which would help characters to evolve the job of editing each and every pokemons evolution is very tidious

Support Icon :-

PHP:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305291"][IMG]http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=8820&pictureid=71703[/IMG][/URL]

PHP:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305291"][IMG]http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=8820&pictureid=71704[/IMG][/URL]

Screen Shots:-
View attachment 69039
View attachment 69040
View attachment 69041

You will need RAR to open the files
link :- www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0

PLEASE GIVE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THE GAME IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL FOR ME, THANKYOU!
Percentage of games completion :- 10%

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2014
First post!!
It's quite an intresting idea.. Looking forward to try it! :D

Btw, if you need anything with the game like beta testing, helping with ideas or anything it doesn't have to do with sprites mapping etc.. (Have no freaking idea xD)

And what pokemon base has this game? R/Z/E Fr/Gl ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
You can help me out in anyway you like please p.m me your ideas and suggestions and I will add them in the game

If you want to view the games screenie check out my signature

Im not focusing on the league or the region now but I am planning on mainly mixing up the game with the best pokemon because I am not adding a pokedex

Last edited:

RIAD99

Rayquaza
Years
ew .....
i don't know wht 2 say
the idea is good but not for pokemon u know (i can(t imagine a dead pokemons that came back to life ) but anyway it still good idea new team new story new trainers ......
i think that i will download it in the end

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
well its not dead pokemon its similar to shadow pokemon of pokemon colloseum

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
Hey everyone I am almost done with my first beta just need to add the menu script and a title screen anyone has a good script for a title screen or a good idea of how it should look like I am searching for something basic. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
ok i'm waiting ;)
(shadow pokemons will be cool , can we catch them ?)

Ya you can catch shadow pokemon in beta 1 there is only one shadow pokemon or maybe none I am only trying to show the basic idea of the game in beta 1.0

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
The game will be realeasing tommorow sadly some features are incomplete so those features will be added in beta 1.2 I apologize for that

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
The game is being uploaded (its taking alot of time sadly :( ) a new thread will be soon posted by evening or a little late

Uploading the game I had found the main problem of the speed of the download to decrease it was the music files I will be uploading the music files seperately so the C.D in the game wont work until you download the music files sorry about that

Last edited:

RIAD99

Rayquaza
Years
keep up the good work and i will support u (i want be the first one to download it)

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
Updates:-

Made new moves for Mew including Metronome and Invisibility ( still facing problem in creating transform)
Added new battle backs
adding magikarp and gyrados in game
Deciding on further story and pretty much made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back