• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I agree, with all the different programs i've tested for free- easy video capture is the best one.

Ok- not so much a update but meh:
I've started work on his back sprite.
The screen is just of a test battle from the game.
myrukariobattle1lv.png

Rukario will be a pokemon in the game, i just have to code his basics- and you recieve him as a bonus for doing something.... But i aint saying anything... :P

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Looking mighty nice there, Neo-Dragon! I can't wait to see more of your updates! This game is getting very good.

AbareMax

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I've redone the back sprite-
So its definatly gonna be in my game- ASWELL as the fusion.. :) (i'm still redoing the fusion - but you can see an early version on my forums)

rukarioversusrukario5rv.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
I'm impressed Neo-Dragon! Very nice game you have here. I usually don't like fusions in a Pokemon game, but with the concept you have going, it works. I really like the Rukario sprite you made, are parts of it made up of previous sprites? I think his right hand is made from that yellow fighting type Pokemon from R/S(name escapes me at the moment) and the feet look like they may have come from Mewtwo. I also think the head may have come from Umbreon. Maybe I haven't been checking on Pokemon news lately, but has Rukario been identified as to what type he is and what attacks he may have?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I'm not sure of his type and attacks yet, so far at the moment his 3 attacks are : Tackle - Recover- and Power Ball.
I've redone the both sprites again- The ears look alot better...
Hopefully I'll have a update by tonight.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Thats what I'm going to do, I'll wait till more info in confirmed...

BTW: I posted this on my forum, and wasn't going to post it here just yet- until more is done ofcourse- but what the heck.
Heres a screen of another new type of fusion.
Its a fusion that Team Rocket are using. Not only is it fusing 2 pokemon- but the pokemon is modified with armour and stuff!
HMMM- I wonder.....

calsorbattlescreen3rx.png

comments.... :)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
whoops forgot to add in its name- its Calsor...

Ok, some bad news- the demo is going to be delays forawhile
( hears sighs ) yeah I agree ...
I'm going on a trip to amsterdam on friday - so I won't be able to work on the game forawhile. I could rush it, and try get it out before friday- but then the dialog and other tiny aspects of gameplay won't be fully done, and it will make all my work look bad...

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Don't sweat it Neo-Dragon! I'd rather see an awesome game that's delayed, than a crappy one that's rushed. We understand completely. I for one, will be eagerly awaiting the game's release!

AbareMax

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
K guys.. You'll have to wait so :P

As I said, since there won't be a update for awhile (until next tuesday or wednesday)
heres some screens.

1: A battle of Umbreolt versus Rukario
screen1battleagainstrukario0jw.png

2: A screen from the intro event.
screen1intro11kh.png

I'll add more later :) (if i get enoguh replys lol)
Comments please..

3: A screen from the Mart in Libka Town (the starting town)
screen1martscreen4ek.png

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
I love that Rukairo battle (it looks so cool). I couldn't possibly wait another second to play your hack. *waits another second* ok where is it XO??

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
COOL SCREENS!! AWESOME!
1 error, though:
On the second screen, "Lastest", shouldn't it be "latest"?

OFF TOPIC:
Good luck on your trip and have fun!

Back