• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Alright. One thing I would like to do is to make larger than the normal sized maps. I want it to seem like you are actually in a town or city rather than feeling like you're in a tiny, three building camp with a sign labled pallet town. I'll Pm you and give you the ips to fix up the map and do other big maps.

P.S. 100th post on the thread and first to post on 5th page! :P

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Aite. I'll we waiting for it.

Anyway, size wise (In game), the only town that really made any sense was Lavender Town. Seriously. I highly doubt that anyone would want to live in a town whose centerpeice is a tower that is completely filled with ghosts.

Ashera

Mysterious Kitsune
Years
I dislike stock FR tiles. They just don't look as good as R/S tiles to me. I know that most people like FR over R tiles but still... They, to me, lack the eye appeal. FR is a remake of R/B/G so the somewhat simplistic tiles are perfect for it, just not tiles that I get overly excited about.

I'll add the eye candy to the map once you are finished modifying the tiles, decide to just use a tilebase, or go with the stock. I dislike the stock stuff, but I can still work with them.

Actually, I'm changing the pallets some, as well as the tiles, so could you wait for me to finish with that before you choose to do a new tile base? I think I can actually do a lot with this one.

Odd's are though that for a completely new tilebase, instead of a slightly modified one, some/alot of maps will have errors that would have to be fixed.

I'm planning to not just slightly modify the tiles. I'm actually aiming to remake all of them. It might take a while, but I've got some pretty good ones so far.

Last edited:

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Team Rocket (Members Needed)

Ok, we will wait for you. Right now we need sprites. After Ashera is done, I need a ips or something and at some point I'll give it to mr x for some mapping. Then comes the scripting.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Nickname/What you want to be called: Nilla

Position: storyliner

When you're on and timezone: eastern and basically all day besides school

Proof of Work: (optional, but greatly appreciated) give me an idea in a email/pm and I'll pitch a storyline.

Way of contact: [email protected] Or If you guys have an xatbox that would be great.

Why you want to join: I always wanted to be a part of a hack and the theme is interesting. o:

I'm also a gfxer so I can make banners and tags or w.e I'll send a example of that also in a email or something.

anyone there?

Last edited:

drarixio

Charging up since '89
Years
Nickname/What you want to be called: drarixio

Position: Mapper/storyliner.

When you're on and timezone: Mostly nights (about GMT +5/6 depending on season)

Proof of Work: (optional, but greatly appreciated) A map (unfinished) and I'm also writing a book, so I guess that's enough proof...and I was the Leader of Team D/C/K/P before everyone left...I could do another map if you want.

Way of contact: PM or VM.

Why you want to join: Uh...to screw your game...just kidding...because it's fun?

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Can a mod take out the members needed part of the title? I have said multiple times that we aren't accepting anymore.

Edit: Thanks mods.

Last edited:

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Hey, I'm sorry for having been away. Was pretty busy doing some work and helping my family move - Was on Skype but was too busy to get on here. And I kinda forgot what your name on there is, Deo. So I chose not to contact everyone I'm not too familiar with on my contacts list to find you. Texted Minime a couple of months ago, but haven't heard from him since I was last on here actually.

If you still need/want me then just send me a PM or a text if any of you still have my cell's number.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I've been around, waiting for a pm/vm/whatever telling me that you have work for me to do.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
My mom turned my phone off. I kind have been waiting on you soul. You vanished. I almost gave up. Whatev. Sorry for leaving for a bit. Ashera, are you done? I have been waiting on you. And as for you soul, i need to find a way to keep in contact with you. I can get an app on my ipod that gives me a number so i can text.

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Well, I'll resend my cell to you in a PM. If it comes down to it then you can download AIM and use that to text me when you get on your computer.

If anyone else wants my number, just ask.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Hey everyone, I was gone for a while. Mr. X, I have a script job for you. I need a script that has the player say something to his pokemon to get it to come with him and then make him recieve an eevee. i want to put it at the exit to his house. Ill give you more too do another time because i am going on a 5 day trip.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
loving the progess this game is read all 5 pages :P hope this game gets completed but the way i see it your really dedicated on finishing it so good luck and was dying for a new team rocket game most of them dont relate or look like a team rocket game witch kinda makes me mad welll good luck again :P

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Since no one is cooperating, the hack is done...
Just Kidding! Okay. Nobody is responding much, so I'm going into powermode and getting this hack somewhere.

Trainer Jun

Team Rocket Veteran Trainer
Years
Nickname/What you want to be called: Trainer Jun, Jun

Position: Scripter/Level Design

When you're on and timezone: EST (I think +6:00), I'm on semi-regularly. Maybe. Well... At least daily.

Proof of Work:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x204
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @2
callstd MSG_NORMAL
trainerbattle 0x4 0x00A 0x0 @before @after @later
end

#org @before
= Give your all!\pNo holding back!

#org @after
= Hmm...

#org @later
msgbox @3
callstd MSG_NORMAL
msgbox @4
callstd MSG_NORMAL
fanfare 0x13E
copyvarifnotzero 0x8000 SAPPHIRE
copyvarifnotzero 0x8001 1
callstd MSG_OBTAIN
waitfanfare
msgbox @5
callstd MSG_NORMAL
applymovement 0x3 @happy
msgbox @1
callstd MSG_NORMAL
fadescreen 3
disappear 0x3
fadescreen 2
setflag 0x204
release
end

#org @done
release
end

#org @happy
#raw 0x66
#raw 0xFE

#org @1
= Good bye, \v\h01.

#org @2
= The last Gym LEADERS\nare just past me.\pLet's see if you have\nwhat it takes to face\lthem.

#org @3
= You really are strong.\pGo ahead.\pThe LEADERS are waiting.

#org @4
= Before I go,\ntake this.

#org @5
= Make sure to use it\nwell.

Way of contact: Message. Or email. Message me for email.

Why you want to join: I find that practice makes perfect, ;) and I like to challenge myself.

You don't have to credit me anywhere. You don't have to put my name on your roster. I just like to help when/if I can. If you like my work (what I've shown of it), feel free to contact me anytime. I'll get ahold of you when I can.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Yeah, I'll take you. But im trying to learn to script on my own. If i need you, i'll ask. For now, I do have a job for you. I need you to make me a few scripts. I'll pm you the details.

Ashera

Mysterious Kitsune
Years
Sorry for having been away so long. The laptop that I use for all of this was broken for a while, then it was being repaired, then I've just been a bit overwhelmed with life in general. I'm back now, and here to say that the tileset needs some changes to the very base elements that make up each tile. If anyone knows what I am talking about, its the square bits that make up a tile. They are each one fourth of the size of a tile, and can have two layers. If anyone knows a program to edit these tile bits, I would really appreciate it. Also, I've been looking through all the files with unLZ and have found some useful and some very interesting things. If any sprite work can be given while I try to find an editor for the tile "bits", I will be able to get it done.

Back