• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
great hack .... but ... you want my advice?
use the day / night / season to make the game more original.

blue

gucci
Years
great hack .... but ... you want my advice?
use the day / night / season to make the game more original.

Right from the start I was going to add this but then I thought what advantage would it gain? I suppose it would look nice but I'll see how things go but thanks.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Hey pls what improvement have the Version 6.0? and theres national pokedex?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
-Very detailed information of almost everything since you included the Gym Pokes , wild pokemon location as well as stats changes great effort there.
-I am enjoying the hack but also struggling with only 2 pokemons Nidorina and Lombre both at lvl22 currently , 2nd gym's heracross almost wiped out if not for that lucky finch.
-Just a suggestion, maybe u wanna make May and Wally battle the main character after every gym before leaving to the next town to increase the difficultly.

Xero-chan

Raver
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 31, 2012
Nice hack!

I'll check out that final beta release soon and try out the expert remake. Thanks, Emerald is my favorite game out of all the gens as well. Original Battle Frontier FTW

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
FINALLY DONE WITH NORMAN. Blissey's body slam parahaxxed me, stantler psyhax and aerial ace'd my blaziken(which he died ofc) good thing my trusty graveler pwnt them with rock blast ^w^.
Current team:
Lvl 49 Blaziken
Lvl 45 Graveler
Lvl 43 Kadabra
Lvl 25 Trapinch
Lvl 21 Wartortle(training it atm at fiery path)
Lvl 5 Bulbasaur(hm slave lolol.)

blue

gucci
Years
Hey pls what improvement have the Version 6.0? and theres national pokedex?

Read the post a few above, it will explain all Beta 6.0 details.

-Very detailed information of almost everything since you included the Gym Pokes , wild pokemon location as well as stats changes great effort there.
-I am enjoying the hack but also struggling with only 2 pokemons Nidorina and Lombre both at lvl22 currently , 2nd gym's heracross almost wiped out if not for that lucky finch.
-Just a suggestion, maybe u wanna make May and Wally battle the main character after every gym before leaving to the next town to increase the difficultly.

That is a good idea however, that would be an extra 16 battles which would possibly make players over levelled which is a problem. Besides I have used up all the free spaces for trainers on A-Trainer and would have to learn about Hex Editing which I plan to do. It may be something that I might add in the future.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Man, I need a good Ice Pokemon at this point when I have to fight Winona..... I have a Staryu that can learn Ice Beam but I want a Water Stone first so I can teach it Ice Beam...
Current Team:
Lvl 52 Blaziken
Lvl 50 Golem
Lvl 50 Alakazam
Lvl 47 Jolteon
Lvl 15 Bulbasaur
Lvl 35 Staryu
The difficulty is slowly increasing....

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Beat Winona, but needed savestates to do it... some random trainer decided to pull out a LEVEL 28 MAKUHITA during a point in the game where trainers are above level 50. And this isn't a skipped trainer from earlier, their other mon was a 50-something Hariyama. Also, there's a glitch with Mirage Tower where it disappears before you have a fossil.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
What was your team? Since you said you needed savestates, probably you don't have a electric/ice/Rock type then? It's hard to fight her w/o Ice/Electric/Rock attacks....

Update on my team. Got a Golduck and taught it Surf and Ice Beam, grinding my dragonair so it can be a dragonite.
Future team:
Alakazam
Golem
Dragonite
Golduck
Blaziken
Jolteon
Back-up:
Absol
Starmie
Venusaur
Jinx
Electabuzz.
Will be updating again my team as soon I evolve my dragonair and pwn liza and tate.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Beat Winona, but needed savestates to do it... some random trainer decided to pull out a LEVEL 28 MAKUHITA during a point in the game where trainers are above level 50. And this isn't a skipped trainer from earlier, their other mon was a 50-something Hariyama. Also, there's a glitch with Mirage Tower where it disappears before you have a fossil.

Did you get the name of the trainer with the low levelled Pokémon and I will try to fix that glitch.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
If you want to, can you add a EV training facility? I would want to try beating the Elite 4 with underleveled pokemon, but EV trained stats :). EV training is hard in this game because of the additional wild pokemon >.>

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016

Did you get the name of the trainer with the low levelled Pokémon and I will try to fix that glitch.

It is after either route 120 or 121 a female battle girl sending a lvl28 MAKUHITA , as well as a double trainer battle after mt pyre sending out 2 lvl30 pokemons.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Suicune, I just battled a trainer at Pacifidlog(w/e how you spell it) water slides with a lvl 33 wailmer. His name was Sailor Harold smth..

Years
Hey suicune.. few things i want to discuss:
The only hicker i fought in rusturf tunnel has 2 geodudes and a machop with i think lv 15 pokes.. Isn't the same hicker has same team in original emeald and with same levels. Just thought to tell you if you forgot to increase his team or change the levels.
Also there is a rich boy ( i think in the area between first gym city... i forgot his location who also has same team with the original emerald)
I was playing your previous beta and currently am at Weather institude. I have following team:
LV 40 Lairon
Lv 40 Bulbasaur
Lv 40 Blaziken
Lv 40 Swampert
Lv 40 Pidgeot
Lv 40 Ampharos
The thing i want to know is you have changed the location and catching method of all the starters in the newest beta. as you see i have already had three starters in my team. would the new beta EFFECT my game . i mean to say that will i again found the starters at locations you mentioned when ill patch the old beta with the newest one?

blue

gucci
Years
It is after either route 120 or 121 a female battle girl sending a lvl28 MAKUHITA , as well as a double trainer battle after mt pyre sending out 2 lvl30 pokemons.

Thank you for noting down the Route I'll get that sorted.

Suicune, I just battled a trainer at Pacifidlog(w/e how you spell it) water slides with a lvl 33 wailmer. His name was Sailor Harold smth..

Are you sure you have the latest patch? I've just gone through all the water Routes surrouding Mossdeep, Sootopolis, Pacifidlog & Slateport and I only found a couple with low levelled Pokémon which have now been fixed.

Hey suicune.. few things i want to discuss:
The only hicker i fought in rusturf tunnel has 2 geodudes and a machop with i think lv 15 pokes.. Isn't the same hicker has same team in original emeald and with same levels. Just thought to tell you if you forgot to increase his team or change the levels.
Also there is a rich boy ( i think in the area between first gym city... i forgot his location who also has same team with the original emerald)
I was playing your previous beta and currently am at Weather institude. I have following team:
LV 40 Lairon
Lv 40 Bulbasaur
Lv 40 Blaziken
Lv 40 Swampert
Lv 40 Pidgeot
Lv 40 Ampharos
The thing i want to know is you have changed the location and catching method of all the starters in the newest beta. as you see i have already had three starters in my team. would the new beta EFFECT my game . i mean to say that will i again found the starters at locations you mentioned when ill patch the old beta with the newest one?

Those two trainers have been edited in the latest beta as I have just checked and I remember battling the Hiker in Rusturf Tunnel and seeing him unedited but now has the four fossil Pokémon at level 24. If you download the latest patch and use it on your current ROM for the game it wont affect it in anyway, you can just patch it and carry on as usual, it's much better as the starter Pokémon and most legendaries are available via events around Hoenn, check the Locations document too in case you can't find them but make sure it's the latest download otherwise it's outdated.

Thank you for noting down the Route I'll get that sorted.
I've checked through Mt. Pyre and all the trainers are fine, there are none that are incorrect are you sure you have the latest download?

Are you sure you have the latest patch? I've just gone through all the water Routes surrouding Mossdeep, Sootopolis, Pacifidlog & Slateport and I only found a couple with low levelled Pokémon which have now been fixed.

Those two trainers have been edited in the latest beta as I have just checked and I remember battling the Hiker in Rusturf Tunnel and seeing him unedited but now has the four fossil Pokémon at level 24. If you download the latest patch and use it on your current ROM for the game it wont affect it in anyway, you can just patch it and carry on as usual, it's much better as the starter Pokémon and most legendaries are available via events around Hoenn, check the Locations document too in case you can't find them but make sure it's the latest download otherwise it's outdated.

Also, I've uploaded the latest download which obviously includes unedited trainers that are now edited, document changes and most importanly I have edited the Fossils so you can gain access to all five.(Beta 6.03)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Looks nice, I'll try it.
I think it would be great if you add new sprite for the gym leaders and elite four.

Back