• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Pomeg Berry Glitch

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
In Emerald only, the Pomeg Berry was glitchy, if used correctly. Basically, if you had a Pokemon that had HP evs and used a Pomeg berry on it and it had 1 HP left, it would either make the Pokemon's HP reach zero, or become a negative number.

People have used this glitch to do many wild things, such as... some really complicated things like executing code to get certain Pokemon from corrupted eggs. Or... well, battle with an egg if you have Pokemon in your party fainted because of this Pomeg Glitch.

Have you ever messed w/this glitch? I haven't, obviously, I don't quite understand it.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
I only discovered this glitch earlier this week, on YouTube. Never tried myself, but it seems very game-breaking from what I saw.

Back