• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: POKEMON EMERALD: Time of 2nd GEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Miksy91... Later I have for you some questions about GEN 2 Hacking... But Later...

In this hack I wonder only about two things.
- New Pokeball Species <Like LEGEND BALL or Something>
I do not ask about new berry system... I know it was easy to do <Pokemon Prism show that> But secound task which wondering me is.
- How are you add double trainer battles. (If that even possible to do)

80C

"This is a text filler!"
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2022
greatest Demake I ever saw!!
Don't Give up, it's awesome!

cabusao10

Pogi
Years
For those who are wondering when I will release the first beta, I will say, before the end of this month the beta is already released.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I would have been happy if it was demake of D/P or B/W....
You realise your ranting about is about an inch to unrelated. What are your motives of making this post? Are you solely here to piss people off? And also, if you keep making such posts, you'll just be ignored in the future.

For those who are wondering when I will release the first beta, I will say, before the end of this month the beta is already released.
Can't wait for the release :) I saw your previous update and I have to say, the palette is fabulous. This is something you don't see everyday and it is no wonder a gen 2 hack is thriving so well in this day and age. Now all you gotta fix is brendan's palette.

cabusao10

Pogi
Years
@treetwig
hahah, i always see a filipino on every site i'd joined. You should go to skeetendo, there are many filino out there.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I meant overworld ;) It's a little too red, don't you think?

80C

"This is a text filler!"
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2022
I have a few question about your amazing hack:

1- Will be there Pokemon contests? (Maybe in a different way than in Emerald?)

2- It's possible let the fishing items work while you're surfing (like in GenIII)?

3- Will be there a double battle system?

4- There will be the House of Quiz? (I Loved it in R\S\E!)

keep the good work up!

cabusao10

Pogi
Years
@80c
1. I don't know because i tried to study if it is posible.

2. I think it is possible to implement.

3. If you mean the trick house, it surely will be there.( because i love that mini game):)

4. I think it is impossible to implement, because the screensize of gbc, is much different from gba.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
First of all I was not demanding stuff but whateva, anyways when are you releasing it?

keisun

MEDIOCRE SPRITER
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 25, 2014
da ef? mamaw ka tol hahaha gawan ko to ng banner pwede? supporter mo na ko :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back