• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I decided to take a little break from Terraria and go back to playing some Need For Speed World, I need to catch up with some achievements :)

TY

I decided to take a little break from Terraria and go back to playing some Need For Speed World, I need to catch up with some achievements :)

I play that game too from time to time and never thought I'd see someone else from PC playing that game aswell :O

TY

Awww, bummer, I'm playing on Chicane since last year and I have practically couple of maxxed cars there, oh well...

darn, I have some maxxed cars on Apex... sad the information can't be transferred over regions :(

TY

But the thing is, are you willing to do it, because I would play it with pleasure, I have lots of free time now, and some racing partner would be nice to see.

I just made an account on Chicane haha :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Seeing how I beat Heavy Rain last night, I'm now going through Diablo 3 on Nightmare with my monk who's been leveling up like it's going out of style.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
Finished Thief for the fourth time last night. Now, I'm replaying Dishonored for about the millionth time. I just can't get enough of these two games.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I've been playing the older Ace Attorney games recently. After having a lot of trouble beating Justice for All (there were so times I had to use a walkthrough, because i was confused as heck xD), Trials and Tribulations went pretty good so far. I've already gotten to Case 4 and the only time I had to use a walkthrough was once during Case 2.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Tales of Xillia 2: Already played the Japanese version, so I know what I'm getting into. But I'm having a fun time with it. Since I've already played it once, this run is less of a mess than my first one, haha. Currently, I just picked up a Lord of Spirits and defeated an extortionist doctor.

Minecraft: Been playing on the PC server for awhile now.

Fire Emblem Awakening: For the Unpromoted Challenge. I should really get cracking on this, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Been awfully busy with Bioshock Infinite, Limbo, DD: Dark Arisen, and Max Payne 3 for the 360 as of late, so far I've been rotating between each one at random to keep each run fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back