• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a fan boy/girl of anything? (excluding Pokemon)

Your level of Fan Boy/Girl-ism.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Simple, are you a fan boy/girl of anything.

Besides Pokemon of course.

If so, how much do you obsess about it? Do you live and breathe it or do you just know an abnormal amount about it?

As for me...

I'm pretty much of FUNimation fanboy. Heck, I even capitalized the FUN in FUNimation. Most of the anime I watch is on their website and were dubbed by them. Most of the anime I want to watch is dubbed by them as well.

Oh, and Vic Mignonga. Pure, awesome sauce.

So, what do you obsess about and how much do you obsess about it?

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
Yes. I can become obsessed with anything I like a lot. My friend introduced me to the Vampire Knight series, and I've become obsessed with it -.-

Basically, if I like something, I tend to become hooked to it a few days later.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I've never been obsessed with something :| That'd just be unhealthy. I like certain things a lot, but I don't talk about it at all really, and I certainly don't go out and buy all related merchandise.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I'm quite self-absorbed with my own fictional universe. Of course, as the creator, I don't necessarily obsess about it, at least not in a fan sense... though nor does anyone else.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Fan of Anime and the general art style I suppose. Not obsessed to the point of cosplaying and or going to comic-cons(not that that's bad or anything), but I do follow a number of anime currently and I do enjoy collecting anime fanart on devArt.

Melody

Banned
Years
Well, to be honest, I'm a huge fanboy of Hinamori Amu from Shugo Chara, and a huge fan of the Shugo Chara series in general. XD

Though, looking at me in real life, you couldn't tell that unless I told you! That being said, I'd willingly cosplay as any character from that series, and go to extreme pain to look good in it. However, I live in Texas and there just aren't enough fellow Shugo Chara enthusiasts to make cosplaying a worthwhile activity. x3

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
Years
YES. <3 I am obviously a HITT fangirl. A lot of people can see that just by looking at my signature. <33 How do i obsess over it? I have pictures of him on my wall. I have a signed picture of him he signed JUST FOR ME when i talked to his staff about personal circumstances. i have just about all his music, my LJ is all HITT too... shall i go on? 8D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I'm quite obviously a Nintendo fanboy in general. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
*fangirls over OVP*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Yeah, idk. Probably the number four? I'm not really sure what my obsessions are now. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back