• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a fan boy/girl of anything? (excluding Pokemon)

Your level of Fan Boy/Girl-ism.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
*looks at username*

Fanboy of the Buick LeSabre, obviously. Best selling full size car for over a decade.

But also various anime shows including my newest obsession, Pretty Cure. Oh, and the hotel located at 9840 Pineville-Matthews Road. I love that particular hotel.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
When I was younger, I had a frightful obsession with Yami Bakura, but it's toned down in my old age. I guess you could say I'm also a fangirl of William Shakespeare and just literature in general (but I don't really like the term fangirl because it carries such a negative connotation).

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Aug 19, 2010
The .hack game series has been the bane of many a hours.

Also, the Red Sox and baseball in general.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
There are two manga series that I am "obsessed" about: Bleach and Fairy Tale. Every week, I would go out of my way to read those two mangas. Even if I am sick, injured, or incapable of thought, I am still able to read each page of their action-packed chapters. My favorite characters from Bleach are Hitsugaya Toshiro, Kurosaki Ichigo, Kuchiki Byakuya, and Ulquiorra Schiffer. They and the storylines are what makes it so entertaining to read. For Fairy Tale, my favorite would have to be Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Mistogan, Gajeel Redfox, and Juvia Loxar. The manga series is freakin' hilarious, yet still fun to read.

Aside from that, I can't think of anything else. I have a deep love for pastries in general, but it's not really an "obsession."

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
MC Frontalot and El Goonish Shive. o___o /nerdzzz

helix

tea-binger.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
Anime and video games. I've written (and am writing) my fair share of fanfiction and drawn fanart. But it doesn't monopolise my life- it's just something I really enjoy doing.
You could also say that I go fan-nutty over books, history, and most general Humanities topics. C:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
The Little Mermaid <3

God I love that movie so much.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and 'Haseo' (from the .hack series). I'm pretty sure they're the only things I'm a fanboy of...

...wait! I'm also a Signomi fanboy! xD; Go, Signomi, go! :D

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
PFFFFF

Lesse
Besides pokeymanz

Theres Vocaloids and Zetsubou Sensei, and Harvest Moon, and TWEwY, and Legend of Zelda, and Disney Movies and, The Powerpuff Girls and, Code Geass and Breath Of Fire 2 , and and and for a while i was really fantardy over Lux Pain, oh but i still love it and and and a dn sdkfsdf
and now im pretty tardy over Cirno from Touhou, she's such a cutie ;A;

and Ponies
and Ham

theres probably more I'm forgetting but then again if I forgot it I probably wasn't as fantardy about it as i thought o3o

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I'm an anime fanboy. I'm also a Sonic the Hedgehog fanboy and a fanboy of anything Nintendo. However being a fanboy doesn't mean I have an unhealthy obsession with them.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Wow haha, this is from two years ago!

Please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for more than 30 days :).

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back