• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm done here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Making this a separate thread. ok

With the majority of the staff here are being bothered by my "atrocious" numbers in my username, and making fun of my name, I feel that I don't need to be on staff anymore. I feel discriminated. And Ley-roo here isn't making anything better.

So, here I go. I am handing in my resignation as moderator of New Users/Welcome.

Yeah, I didn't want to end it this way. I was having so much fun on staff. I thought we were all a family. Until Ley-roo came around and ruined everything. He gave me a warning for removal, and that's fine. Because before he decides to remove me for "lack of modding", I feel that resigning is the fastest way before I get axed.

I never really got to know most of you staff, though the majority of you hated me for my name. That's fine. After my resignation, I will create a different account, and this time it won't have numbers, because that's what everyone here wants, right?

So, here Logiedan. This is what you want, right? I hope you are happy.

Teezee, I know this is all sudden, but please find a great replacement for me. Someone who's always around new members, and someone with amazing talent. I know you'll do great in NU/W with or without a mod partner. Whichever you desire. Remember all of the things I taught you in the past.

Goodbye, all. Have fun without me.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
MEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAN :(

Why'd you have to leave? You were such an amazing Moderator as well as an awesome partner! ;___;

Don't get me wrong though. I understand what you mean and all. I just hope you'll give it another shot.

Either way, I wish you all the best, and thank you for all the things that you've taught me. <3

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
You're all so moody here, leaving on such pointless whims.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
NOO!!! Megan you can't leave! I need you here :( I look up to you, I'll be lost without you. We all will :( This is NOT over. I'm going to fight for this >:[

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I shall miss you. :( Have fun being a member, although it probably won't be fun at all. :x

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
LOL Syd.

Let's just demote me, and stick me back in there, or I'm quitting anyway, maybe I'll try to get re-modded there one day, because its easy as ****. Though if I modded NU/W i'd get s-modded again, and ew. I don't wanna deal with LEROUCH in general, let alone in the HQ.

I-I mean
MEGAN NOOO, DON'T LEAVE. BBY WE CAN CHANGE. Q____Q

No but really this sucks....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
;_; I hope my comment a while ago about usernames with numbers didn't actually get to you... I was kidding. I imagine that stuff's probably on the backburner compared to some other wonderful and completely necessary administators anyway though.

We'll miss you. Hopefully you can come back one day. u_u Until then, if you have any replacements in mind, send a PM my way?

Best of luck.

Back