• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA i'm queer and im here

Years
You mentioned in another thread that you have not come out. Is that to EVERYONE irl, or just not your family?
What makes you pause/hesitate to do so?

Years
Hey Chase!
What made Castform your favourite?
Would you rather Sinnoh remakes or gen VIII?
Has everything been well for you lately?

Sirfetch’d

You mentioned in another thread that you have not come out. Is that to EVERYONE irl, or just not your family?
What makes you pause/hesitate to do so?

I'm not out to anyone irl, including my family. I am lucky that my family is pretty liberal and supportive of LGBT rights so it's not so much I am worried about their reaction but I am just personally not ready for everything else that comes with it. What I mean by this is I live in Alabama which I am sure you know isn't the friendliest state for non straight people. It's a big step to be out anywhere in the world but living here puts a lot of pressure on one to stay in the closet. Dunno when I will actually bite the bullet and come out. Hopefully soon

Sirfetch’d

What made Castform your favourite?
Would you rather Sinnoh remakes or gen VIII?
Has everything been well for you lately?

oops just missed your reply before i submitted my last one!

It's just always been my favorite. I have fond memories of using it as a kid in Ruby and I love the fact it gets all the cool moves like Fire Blast and Ice Beam. Not to mention it is adorable as all hell.

Gen 8 for sure. I love Sinnoh but I crave new adventures.

Things have been good :D I started a new job yesterday so there is that!

Sirfetch’d

It's a cute set of FAIRY KEYS. I don't think it gets more amazing??!!! :D

What kind of job?!
What?s ur fav Ariana Grande song?

I work as a lead of the produce department in a major retailer(don't wanna mention the exact name bc of paranoia of them searching lmao). It seems good so far though.

One last time!

Would you like to learn more about why I love Korrina? :) (i'm bi btw)

Sure, tell me!

Why is Alabama better than Auburn

war eagle

come see me in atlanta

I would love to go to Atlanta!!! We do have to do a meetup eventually though. 2 hstaff members on PC from Alabama of all places have to meet at some point.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
HI CHASE

Cutest guy you've ever met?
Worst customer you've ever served?
Would you ever want to live anywhere else in the world?
If Oscar had been a female instead, what would you have called him?
What would you win an Oscar for?
Do you want to own any other pets?

Sirfetch’d

what part of alabama do you live in if you don't mind me asking? i also live there and am not out fully.

when did you realize you were not straight?

I live in the very southeastern part of the state. I am only about 30 minutes from either Florida or Georgia. Can't say I absolutely hate this area since I have access to 2 lottery states pretty quickly!

I discovered I was into men when I got into jr. high and started changing in the locker room. Sort of a cliche answer I guess but that is one of my more vivid memories of recognizing I was a Gay.

What is attractive about dudes??? They are gross and smelly and weird

and hot

HI CHASE

Cutest guy you've ever met?
Worst customer you've ever served?
Would you ever want to live anywhere else in the world?
If Oscar had been a female instead, what would you have called him?
What would you win an Oscar for?
Do you want to own any other pets?

Ex-coworker named Chris. He was a Hunk

At my old job a customer was irritated because her item wouldn't scan correctly and she leaned over to ask the manager(who she knew) where she finds these dumb cashiers. I wanted to throw her item across the store and walk out for such a bitchy remark but I just giggled and didn't redeem her surprise coupon :sun:

I want to live in Japan!

Penelope for sure. Oscar was his name when I got him(I don't even know if he is a boy duck or not I am just assuming).

My cooking skills. I'd have my own cooking show and win all of the awards.

I want another dog! Thinking about getting one now that I am a little more financially stable.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
What kind of traits do you find really dreamy in a guy?

Most attractive male celebrity?

Is there any particular reason you'd like to live in Japan, and would you live there indefinitely?

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
I discovered I was into men when I got into jr. high and started changing in the locker room. Sort of a cliche answer I guess but that is one of my more vivid memories of recognizing I was a Gay.

Nothing else happened?

I've heard similar stories but they usually involve a second person who violates a victim, causing the later to cope with the scenario by accepting it as an awakening instead of confronting their trauma and seeking help.

Years
How painful was the College Football Playoff National Championship Game for you this year, with both of Auburn's primary rivals in it? And which timeline would be worse: Bama winning as they did in our current timeline, or Georgia winning?

Also, apologies for hijacking the AMA, but gotta respond to this.

Nothing else happened?

I've heard similar stories but they usually involve a second person who violates a victim, causing the later to cope with the scenario by accepting it as an awakening instead of confronting their trauma and seeking help.

Contrary to what you've been told, the overwhelming majority of people who are gay discover they're gay without being subject to sexual abuse.

It's also uninformed as hell to imply that gay people are only gay because they've been sexually abused.

Back