• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rise of Oblivon/Demise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
ok i have an update:

a small one though i just started sporited tso tell me wht you abou this

sugifishy.png
Random.png

Last edited:

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
I like this idea. But who came up with the starter sprites on the first post? No offense, but those are better than the red things. I really the region map too. But the maps, from what I can see really need to be cleaned up. If you want, I can map for you. Also, try to recruit a good pixel artist cuz the background of the battle screenie really needs to be cleaned up too.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
I like this idea. But who came up with the starter sprites on the first post? No offense, but those are better than the red things. I really the region map too. But the maps, from what I can see really need to be cleaned up. If you want, I can map for you. Also, try to recruit a good pixel artist cuz the background of the battle screenie really needs to be cleaned up too.

thanks.. and i know the maps need cleaning their gonna be changed to isocles pixels soon and the backgrounds well... i'm going ot imporve my on skill rather then hire someone.

and the starters were made by drathvaga i made the region map.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
As others have said, I don't think this is ready for the showcase. My game (Xenotime) has been in the drawing board for a while now and I'm trying as hard as I can to get it up to a standard to go along the best looking games in here. I've remapped everything and even learnt css. However, this just doesn't seem to be good enough for the showcase, apart from the sprites there's nothing. The map is substandard and you don't really show a screenshot that couldn't be made in essentials in five minutes. If I were you, I'd move back to the drawing board, or let the thread slip down the pages for a while then update.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
As others have said, I don't think this is ready for the showcase. My game (Xenotime) has been in the drawing board for a while now and I'm trying as hard as I can to get it up to a standard to go along the best looking games in here. I've remapped everything and even learnt css. However, this just doesn't seem to be good enough for the showcase, apart from the sprites there's nothing. The map is substandard and you don't really show a screenshot that couldn't be made in essentials in five minutes. If I were you, I'd move back to the drawing board, or let the thread slip down the pages for a while then update.

well i've heard this a thousand times and i will a thousand more, but the reason i dont move back is that then i'll just lay off , here i have a goal to get to a standard, and there hasn's been many updates because many said my mapping isn't good so i'm practicing and the next updates will mostly be of maps. i'm just at this time sight seeing around my town (real world) and trying to convert them into maps.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
don't worry what folks say, man. some years ago this would've blow folks away. it's just that ppl are inundated with alot of the graphic style of the games on here(amethyst, malachite), so they feel if its not like those, it not up to standard. keep at it and don't give it up.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Well I appreciate what you're both saying, but what I more meant was the fact there are no screens of maps. We can't even see what the game looks like, and that's why I think it isn't of a high enough standard.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Well I appreciate what you're both saying, but what I more meant was the fact there are no screens of maps. We can't even see what the game looks like, and that's why I think it isn't of a high enough standard.

OHHHHHHHHHHHh so that's what ya meant well no need to worry i'll post em right away..lols

ok you see the maps here http://icypokefreak.deviantart.com/gallery/#Mappies

if posted three tohough there are many

you might see a change of tilesets as the game gets greener or colder or hoter depending on the area in teh map you are in the green ones are near a jungle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back