• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What animes/manga are you guys into right now

Years
I still follow Bleach manga and can't wait for the new anime episodes, of course if only they will be aired.
Lately I've been watching some fights from One Piece.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Been watching and reading One Piece. Thats much is obvious I'm sure. My favorite anime. Not gonna change anytime soon.

Manga - Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Beelzebub*, Freezing*, Sekirei*, Liar Game**, Gamble Fish*, Berserk**

Anime - Hunter x Hunter 2011 and One Piece. considering giving shingeki no kyojin a chance. Same goes for toriko and initial d.

*on hold till a sizeable amount of chapters are out
**on hold for a few weeks

Teanji

Wielder of the Sol Blade!
Years
Finally finished watching Magi yesterday, and it was absolutely BRILLIANT. Really enjoyed it, that said, it can't top Hunter x Hunter. That's definitely my favourite series so far, though that could change in the future.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Anime:
Shingeki No Kyojin
Susei No Gargantia
Date A Live
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation

Manga:
Naruto
Beelzebub
Shingeki No Kyojin
Tonari No Kaibutsu-Kun
Kuroko No Basuke

Not really into manga rn since I'm just trying to watch more anime's as much as possible lol.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin (ongoing)
Pokemon Best Wishes (ongoing)

Currently Reading:
Naruto

Recently Finished:
K project
Psycho Pass

@ Blade
I dropped Zetsuen after 3 or 4 episodes. Had high hopes for it since it was coming from Bones and generally i enjoy shonen anime. The art was superb however i found the pace to be a little slow, they kept adding random shakespeare quotes and i did not find the characters very likeable.

Years
I have been watching Kokoro Conenct and I'm planning to go through the light novel series and I have finished Darker than Black's first season and started the second recently.

I'm also planning to give Pandora Hearts, Zetsuen no Tempest and Death Note a look in soon.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
they kept adding random shakespeare quotes
1) That was one of the best parts :/ With Kana Hanazawa being the one to quote :D
2) That's why it's called Zetsuen no Tempest as The Tempest is one of the Shakespeare's plays which doesn't necessarily ends in higeki (tragedy).

Anyways to answer. I'm now only into Devil Survivor 2 The Animation but I'm watching 20 anime of this season =D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm all over some Yu-Gi-Oh DM atm. My livesteam group just made it to season 4, which I never got to as a kid. So this should start getting interesting!

sρεcтяα

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I'm mainly watching Futari Wa Pretty Cure Splash Star at the moment. Nowhere near as good as Suite, but still quite enjoyable, and it's reached the point now where I don't feel right if I don't start my day with an episode of a magical girl anime of some kind. Ahaha.

Other than that, I'm hovering between multiple anime at the moment. I started watching Persona 4 the other day in the hopes that it'd inspire me to start playing the game on my Vita again, but it hasn't really worked. I've got a couple of episodes of Tamako Market left, and I've been watching Darker than BLACK dubbed to see if it makes any more sense in English...it doesn't, really. But it's still a pretty good show.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
^Hmm what was going on in Darker than Black besides boom electricity in your face? I forgot. :P

Recently finished:
Psycho-Pass
This was a very gripping anime with some gory scenes. Not for the faint of heart; I bawled. I like the interesting themes and moral dilemmas revolving around some very advanced technology, the psycho-pass scanning guns. I finished it in a few days.

Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin (ongoing)
Suisei no Gargantia (ongoing)
Ah My Goddess
Tamako Market
Kakumeiki Valvrave (ongoing)
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Plan to watch:
Fate/Zero
K Project (had dropped it, but will reconsider now)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (again)

Years
A bit of an update (because I can)

Recently Finished
Elfen Lied (Rewatch)
Darker Than Black (Season 1)
Arcana Famiglia (Rewatch)

Currently Watching
Kokoro Connect (Nearly finished, I'm planning on taking up the Light Novel when I'm done)
Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor (Also nearly done, somewhat different to the first season but I'm enjoying it.)
Pokemon B/W (haven't watched any for a while)

Soon to Watch/Read
Kokoro Connect Light Novel

Zetsuen No Tempest
Another
Shakugan no Shana
Pandora Hearts
Death Note

MistressShiki

~Dragon~
Years
  • Age 27
  • NJ
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hmm, let's see I'm currently watching Toriko, Kuroko no Basuke, and another one that I've forgotten the name to. I like them all pretty well. =)

Years
I'm a huge anime fan but haven't really had time to watch much lately.

Bleach has been the main anime I've followed for years.

Also anyone who is thinking of watching Death Note I'd definitely recommend it, one of my favourites. I found it very gripping and it's one of those I could watch over and over again.

Blue Exorcist is another I'd recommend, really hoping there will be another series.

Apricots

Cream Puff
Years
None that are still running... I don't seem to like most anime actually.

My forever loves are Clannad, Sword Art Online, and Toradora.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Just finished K-On and Hachimitsu to Clover.

Currently watching Higashi no Eden, loved every second of it, been watching it non-stop.

Planning on watching Mirai Nikki and Durararararara (idk how many 'ra's are there).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Back in the day, I used to watch a crapload of anime and read a crapload of manga. Now I only read these manga:
Shokugeki no Soma
Crows
Worst
Bleach
Naruto
Rosario+Vampire II
Sun-ken Rock
Baby Steps

Okazaki~Tomoya

A place were dreams come true
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I would say a little bit of Naruto shippuden but the amount of fillers that are in this show throws me off usually!

Right now im watching
Da Capo
Pandora Hearts <3
Ichiban no Diamo
Sword Art Online <3

Back