• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I've sort of grown on it, and it's nice it changes everyday, but I'd probably make more differences every time to keep it fresh. 8/10

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
7.6/10 since I like the picture and the "hi" on the guy's tongue. :) Also the song is quite good and I like the name of the song.
I've sort of grown on it, and it's nice it changes everyday, but I'd probably make more differences every time to keep it fresh. 8/10
Thinking about your suggestion, I've decided now I'll try putting the Pokémon's Generation V level-up moves (as opposed to the moves the Pokémon learns in the generation it was introduced) to add more move variety as well as giving different moves for each member of each family (in Generation I there are so few moves to work with that I often leave them the same upon evolution). I've also given each move its own colour to indicate its type as opposed to what I did in the past--giving all the moves the colour of the Pokémon's secondary type regardless of the move's type. I'm not sure if everyone else likes all these new colours, though, so let me know.

If anyone has critiques for me, please don't hesitate as I want to improve and I'll consider any serious suggestion. :)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
I'm not sure how I feel about it being so vertical. It's not good, or bad. +.5
Those two images serve the purpose well enough. I just feel it could have a bit more Nidoking considering it's a Nidoking theme. +1
The text is unique. However, I'm not a big fan of text blocks considering anyone can do them. +.5

2/5

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Nice pixel art, but I don't like the style.

5.5/10

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
6.7/10. I like it, and the colour and the space-ness and the way the links are arranged. However it mostly seems kind of average to me, which keeps it from getting a higher score.

Yes, naturally Clefairy is hard to read due to being light pink. Sorry guiz. :(

Winneon

Years
I don't really like the text color. I can hardly read it. If it were like a dark pink or purple that would make it easier to see. But everything else, looks fine to me!:)

7.5/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I don't really like the actual tag, it just isn't that interesting or pretty. Though I do like how you've used CSS to work around it. 6/10

Winneon

Years
I like the tag, but it seems to be in low quality. I absolutely LOVE the peek-out Pikachu, it seems cute!:)

I will rate a 8/10:D

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I like the little self-description there blended in with the Elgyem picture. I like the Elgyem theme. Also the multi-coloured links are so cute that I'm willing to mostly ignore the userbar (which is also cute but a userbar nonetheless). 8/10. :)

Years
9/10 for the bright colors, almost reminds me of my own childhood drawings.

I did deduct a point for lack of creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back