• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

You know who I miss more than Anna?

I really miss one of the best guys I greeted here, diab_low. He made me rofl a lot.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

And I don't know who's that, because I wasn't really in the community then, and I believe neither am I now.

I believe Forever greeted me, and I didn't reply her.

My welcome thread, with my horrible English of my 13 year old self included.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

The person I miss the most is Kei (Akita) ;~;
At least with Anna I can still talk to her on Steam and Google+ and Skype and whatnot, but I have no contact with Kei ;~;
But I did drop her a hint that she should come back but I don't know if she got it since she's probably asleep.

Anywho, I've been thinking of ways to keep me staying on PC. I'm thinking a LP of a game would help. Perhaps Crysis 2 or some other game on my long list of games on my Steam backlog.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well if it's any consolation Sammy one of my pairs never comes here anymore. left this place for another forum and probably won't be coming back because that other forum is her home.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

We all had some fun times together ;~;

I can't get into any other forums, I tried but I couldn't find any as homely as PC which is why I keep coming back even though it fails because I miss the niceness.

Years

Well if it's any consolation Sammy one of my pairs never comes here anymore. left this place for another forum and probably won't be coming back because that other forum is her home.

Ah yes, you mean Lucia (Roswell).

She's a mod over at Ever Grande City, which is her new home. She mods the Pokemon Generation boards there as well as that forum's counterpart to PC's Pokemon Gaming Central. Also, her profile there is the same as the one she has here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

thank you hikari. for telling me everything i already know and don't flipping care about. i mean, really. i did not need to be freakin' told that it is her new 'home' when I said that in my post.

/huffs

anyways. i guess i ought to be getting some sleep.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I had that a week ago, just staring at them, feels good right? I can only do homework if tomorrow's the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back