• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
Hey peeps, just working my way through the pokedex in volt white 2, i just need archen as i chose tirtouga as the fossil from Lenora. I just need to see it so if anyone has battled someone with a archen or know where to battle it in the wild would be helpful

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
Scratch that ive found one in the far left room of the relic castle for those looking for one also

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 20, 2016
Loving this hack so far, would be perfect with Gen 6 but i guess thatis kinda stretching it. Does anyone know if there are other BW/BW2 hacks available or currently in the works?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
I have a problem, the veteran after I defeat kyurem in its base form (the one I can, and did, catch) the veteran doesn't show up.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
The quintessential question: all the links in the thread since January 2016 are broken. Could anyone upload the patches afresh and link them here please?

Whats the difference on the easy mode? Does anyone knows?

Lower levels on all trainers' Pokémon, but also less cash upon defeating them.

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Drayano's Google Drive still has the links. I'm not sure if I should link them here, since 1) they're not mine and 2) I guess they were taken down for a reason...

Trainer 766

Drayano's Google Drive still has the links. I'm not sure if I should link them here, since 1) they're not mine and 2) I guess they were taken down for a reason...

Are those patch files?If it is,then it's worth a try.If it's a ROM file,oh no...

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
They're patch files, the same as was linked here previously.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2022
The problem I have with this game is that when you get to higher levels their are trainers who have occasional lv 50+ pokemon who are still in their first evolution stage even in challenge mode. That basically makes this game easy. Like in the 7 gym the 1st trainer has a deino lv 56 or something I dont remember and I am like wtf??

Years
How do i get keldeo's resolute forms. I tried to take it to the special rock in the pledge groove but keldeo doesnt learns secret sword. Please tell how do make him learn secret sword.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 3, 2020
Hey, i was playing volt white 2 and tried to do the togepi trade in route 4, i already caught the skorupi in desert resort but the guy doesn´t trade, he only says that the pokemon he wants is skorupi. If someone knows how to fix this please tell me i really want that togepi

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 24, 2017
does anyone know where I can get the documents? I remember having them forever ago, but i've lost them and now i just can't find them at all

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for trying, but those are only the info docs on the game, not the actual hack itself. pity, I would have loved to play this hack, but it seems i was too late.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Thanks for trying, but those are only the info docs on the game, not the actual hack itself. pity, I would have loved to play this hack, but it seems i was too late.

You might have downloaded the wrong files - I just downloaded them to check, and the game patches are definitely there. Make sure you're downloading the 18MB file rather than the 12MB one.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 16, 2017
You might have downloaded the wrong files - I just downloaded them to check, and the game patches are definitely there. Make sure you're downloading the 18MB file rather than the 12MB one.

an 18MB file doesn't seem to exist, as far as I can tell. The only two options I have are 12MB and 9MB.
The BB files are certainly there, but not the BB2 files.
Perhaps I'm just blind.

Back