• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Release] Pokemon Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Hey, thank you for the reply, and for testing the game :D I'm afraid that I haven't been working on it at all in the past 2 months... But that's because college started again, and I'm overloaded with other stuff. I'm sure I'll continue it during winter break, and maybe even finish it then.

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
Years
SHUP AND TAKE MY MONE--Oh. It's not done yet? Okay. ^^°a

Haha, seriously though: Major, MAJOR props to you for including a lot of metal- and rock references! That's right up my alley, for I am the Dork of Mullet Rock and all. xD

I see you already included a Led Zeppelin reference there, which makes me happy in my...well, everywhere. =DDD

So far, I like the sound of it and I really dig the custom sprites, that look exactly like the person they're named after (Jimi, anyone? ;D).

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this! <3

As for more references...well, you obviously covered Led Zep. I don't know if you covered the classics such as Queen; Foreigner; Bad Company and all the others, but hey, there you go.
Welp, now I am excited. Thank you! xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Oh hey, thank you for your post :) I'm really glad that you like my idea! I don't think that'll be the last Led Zeppelin reference... maybe I plan to use their most famous song, too :P
I don't think I did any Queen or others that you named, but I've still got a long way to go until I finish the game :) It's just that I have been really, really busy the last couple of months...
However, after the 18th, I'll have an at least 20 days break, so that might be a good time to make some progress in the game :D

Wow, I'm really sorry it took me a month to reply...

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Hi. If you don't mind, do you think you could post the police officer sprite?

P.S. Great Idea Btw

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
The... police officer sprite? Here you go:
fk001_zps9c818523.png

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath guitarist)
Rob Halford (Judas Priest singer)
Dio (Vocalist of Elf, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Dio and Heaven & Hell)
Kirk Hammett (Metallica guitarist)
Janick Gers (Iron Maiden guitarist)
Ozzy Osbourne (Black Sabbath & Ozzy Osbourne vocalist)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen guitarist)

Do you still need these?
I can try to make overworlds for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back