• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Updated] Pokemon Shadow Version - Team Shadow

Zolt

Pokemon Hacker and Master
Years
POKEMON SHADOW VERSION
Rom Base: FireRed
Rom Completion
2%

Spoiler:

Why am I making this Thread?

Spoiler:

Current Team Members
- Master Zolt (Lead Design)
- Crystar500 (Story/Character Design & Co - Leader)
- Cgerbsdabeast (My Best Friend/Does all)
- Xfinity (Mapping)
- WobbuffetWynaut (Spriting and Mapping)
- Seth1353 (Hex Editing)
- Yvtq8K3n (Scripting and Mapping)
- ApocalypticAnarchist (Map Design and Tile Insertion)
- Greninja17 (Overworld Spriting)
- CallmeCharizard (Beta Tester)
- BlazikenXY (Beta Tester)
- Gio7sm (Banner Creation)

Storyline

Spoiler:

New League System

Valem Region:

Spoiler:

Hazum Region:

Spoiler:

Evil Organization: Team Shadow
Leader: Basque
Colors: Red & Black
Goal: To destroy the Valem Region, and rebuild it in their own image to restart their lives.
Agenda to Goal: Summon the Legendary Dogs to Destroy the land with Fire, Lightning, and Rain. So they can rebuild it in their image using Groudon and Kyogre.
Admins: Adreana, Claec, Sierra
Pokemon: Dark, Ghost, Poison, Steel

Characters

Main Character:
Spoiler:

Antagonist:
Spoiler:

Main Rival:
Spoiler:

Rival:
Spoiler:

Rival:
Spoiler:

Rival:
Spoiler:

Features
New Story
New Hero/Heroine
Multiple Rivals
Anime Characters
New Regions
Day & Night System
1-3 Gen Pokemon
All 386 Pokemon Obtainable
Updated Sprites
Additional Sprites (Trainers, Pokemon, etc.)
New Graphics
Difficulty Increase
Sidequests
Puzzles
Events (Pokemon World Championship, Legendary Pokemon Encounters, etc)

New Evolution Code

Spoiler:

*Try to remember nothing is set in stone. I am very open to the idea of change if it means the game will be better. Why work on something you can't be proud of?

What I Need
Mapper
Tile Inserter
Pokemon Sprite Inserter
Overworld Editor
All the help I can get, any other job around!

Application Form
Credit Name:
Skills:
Dedication:
Availability to work on Project:
Why you should be on Team Shadow:

Banners

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Closing
For those of you not interested in helping create this hack, please support the team and game hack through Talk and Banners to make sure we get the necessary enthusiasm to keep us going through this tireless effort.

Much hope and respect - Master Zolt (Tyler)

Contact me through PM, I'm very Pokecommunity Dedicated. Or at [email protected]

Last edited:

Zolt

Years
All positions needed for the hack to get started! Anything you can offer will help... of course.

Zolt

Years
Team Shadow is beginning to grow! But we still need more people to make this Project a success! So join the Dark side and be a part of the best Hack of the time (:

Years
i know it still developing but can u guys add many regions so that we will not get bored

looking forward for the hack and best of luck

Zolt

Years
hello Team Shadow!
do you like the banners?
Thanks again Gio7sm for the banner creation! Feel free to do as many as you want, I really like your work, and the more of them you make, the more choices followers can have! Thanks again ~ MasterZolt

Zolt

Years
i know it still developing but can u guys add many regions so that we will not get bored

looking forward for the hack and best of luck
That's a great idea, I'll definitely make sure there are at least 2 regions, ( which is probably the most we would do) but I'll also try to add different maps through Islands and Different Worlds.

Zolt

Years
Updated the Thread! Hope it interests more of you now! ~ MasterZolt

Last edited:
Years
I'm not really skilled in anything yet but I just wanted to say that even by just looking at this I think this is going to be a really sweet hack. I really hope this ROM gets completed because I really want to play it!

Zolt

Years
I'm not really skilled in anything yet but I just wanted to say that even by just looking at this I think this is going to be a really sweet hack. I really hope this ROM gets completed because I really want to play it!
Well thanks a lot! I've put a lot of time into this hack as well as Crystar500.
It will be completed I promise! You said you don't have very many skills, what can you do? and are you willing to learn? Lol, because that's all we can ever ask for!
I'll gladly add you to the Team, A little help is better than no help.

Zolt

Years
The Hack's story as well as Production is beginning to increase! Now we just need Applicants with the necessary skills to make this hack a success! So join Team Shadow today!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Credit Name:Caleb Gerber
Skills:Director, Scripting, Spriting,
Dedication:All Day
Availability to work on Project:You know my schedule
Why you should be on Team Shadow:Sexy, Creative, Artistic, We gon change the world one game at a time

Zolt

Years
Credit Name:Caleb Gerber
Skills:Director, Scripting, Spriting,
Dedication:All Day
Availability to work on Project:You know my schedule
Why you should be on Team Shadow:Sexy, Creative, Artistic, We gon change the world one game at a time

Ride on dude, you're definitely in (;
I'll add you to the Team right now!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 13, 2017
Credit Name: Xfinity
Skills: Very strong English, great grammar. Read a lot and great when it comes to story/features. (Can give a example from a hack I have been trying to make but has mostly been given up due to lack of help.)
Dedication: Very strong, I would like to work on something that can prove great.
Availability to work on Project: Most weekends and late weekdays due to school. [Junior in high school.]
Why you should be on Team Shadow: I can prove to be great for story telling, writing, and potentially mapping. I would be willing to do as much as needed, including making basically a mini-novel explaining all the events in the games and the order in which they could occur.

Zolt

Years
Credit Name: Xfinity
Skills: Very strong English, great grammar. Read a lot and great when it comes to story/features. (Can give a example from a hack I have been trying to make but has mostly been given up due to lack of help.)
Dedication: Very strong, I would like to work on something that can prove great.
Availability to work on Project: Most weekends and late weekdays due to school. [Junior in high school.]
Why you should be on Team Shadow: I can prove to be great for story telling, writing, and potentially mapping. I would be willing to do as much as needed, including making basically a mini-novel explaining all the events in the games and the order in which they could occur.
Ride on dude! You're in! I'm sorry about your Hack...
I'm a Senior in High School, I just want you to know we should get along well.
I'm gonna PM you the full Storyline so you can do your thing!

Back