• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] CiCi's Dark Arts

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
They are very headstrong, vain, however somewhat goofy. Thank you for doodling them! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Bay

Years
Oh, I like the extra detail you have with Mega Houndoom there! Also, that's one intimidating Charmander heh. That Once-ler drawing is cute too!

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
They are very headstrong, vain, however somewhat goofy. Thank you for doodling them! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Here you go! Worked on it this morning and liked the idea of this person being rather dramatic, so I let them have that wonderful trope: The Big "nnNOOOO!" :D I don't know why they're doing it -- probably because the gum machine was out of gum balls. Enjoy! x3
Spoiler:

Oh, I like the extra detail you have with Mega Houndoom there! Also, that's one intimidating Charmander heh. That Once-ler drawing is cute too!
Thank you~! x3 I definitely didn't capture enough of the Once-Ler's cuteness imo, but it was a good try xD And the rest of the Charmander line will be coming up soon!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
Oh my goodness you captured them
Perfectly!! Thank you so much! If I repost I will sure to credit and link back.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Sounds awesome! So happy to hear that you like them! :D

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Hey your taking requests right well I have one its ok if you don't do it
So here not many images but hoping you can still do it
SO this is the pose and clothing you don't need to make the exact pose but make it like he's very confident
1200px-257Blaziken.png
and yes I literally want a blaziken wearing a suit also could you make him hold this suitcase
feixueer-Business-Mens-Leather-Briefcase-Attach-Password-Case-Fashion-Document-Suitcase-14-inch-Laptop-Bag-portfolio.jpg

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
All right, so an update:

Hey your taking requests right well I have one
I'm in the process of fulfilling another person's request first, but I am interested in your cocky business-Blaziken. Not sure when I'll have that ready, but I can let you know when I start :)

And here's another Once-Ler piece that I worked on today. I tried to keep it looking as bright and Dr. Seuss-ish as I could, while keeping my own flair. Not to be weird or anything, but he's so super cute and I'm really proud of how adorable and fun he looks ♥♥
Spoiler:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Rip, my sweet baby boy, Tachi. I'll always love you, buddy.

Tachi is an angel.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh no... Poor puppy. :( I'm sorry for your loss. That's a beautiful tribute though. <33

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Thank you. I have a couple more that I would upload, but I've been having a lot of problems actually getting attached files to upload so I guess those will have to wait.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Thank you. Here are those other two I mentioned. Took them from my dA instead and it seems to have worked.

tachi_is_an_angel_2_by_s_k_sama_ddexgsr-pre.jpg

simple_happiness_by_s_k_sama_ddexgy9-pre.jpg

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Double post here, just throwing in another piece. Not so much of a sad-sack piece this time, but instead of my characters, Annie and Wilfred, sharing a tender moment. This one's from earlier this year and I hadn't finished it until tonight, though I was close to the end. Who knows why I do that.

Spoiler:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Triple posting with some more memorial art, this time with some special guests :)

Tachi and Rex.png
We've got Tachi finally meeting his doggie daddy, Rex. Rex passed away last winter with Tachi by his side. I'm sure Rex was the first to greet Tachi when he passed and I'll bet anything they're playing just as rambunctiously as they used to, running around and going nuts like the energetic labs they always were.

Tachi and Blitz.jpg
And here's Tachi with our late bun-bun, Blitz. Blitz also passed away last winter, very quickly and suddenly. I didn't really get over the trauma from her sudden passing until I created my account here on pc. Blitz was such a beautiful, sassy, blue-eyed Dutch bunny who loved to give kisses to everyone. Both she and Tachi will be dearly missed, and soon Tachi's urn will join hers just as hers joined Mitzi's, and we can be one big family again.

As for why some is shaded and some isn't... There's no reason. Sometimes a piece feels finished even without shading and other times it doesn't. Sometimes I just need to move onto the next piece.

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Quadruple post to upload a Charizard picture I drew. Not proud of how his one wing turned out, nor the aurora borealis that I half-assed, but I like the rest of it.
Spoiler:

Aaand here's a pic of Yvette meeting another werebeast. It's not finished but whatever, I'm done with it :P
Spoiler:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Happy Halloween, ya'll!

Minor gore warning; no blood
Spoiler:

Scromarius

Pokémon Artist
Years
Oh dang, that bat got opened up haha. The horror-like style you have is pretty cool! I saw you mentioned Jhonen Vasquez as one of your influences, so you must be a fan of Invader Zim? I've recently grown to like that show a lot.

I didn't realize today was Halloween until I got candy in class a few hours ago, lol. Hope you're enjoying Halloween!

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Oh dang, that bat got opened up haha. The horror-like style you have is pretty cool! I saw you mentioned Jhonen Vasquez as one of your influences, so you must be a fan of Invader Zim? I've recently grown to like that show a lot.

I didn't realize today was Halloween until I got candy in class a few hours ago, lol. Hope you're enjoying Halloween!

Thanks so much! ♥ I do indeed enjoy Invader Zim (and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac as well). It's a lot of fun to watch and a very unique looking show.

Halloween was nice and relaxing. My fiancée proposed to me! We'll be getting married next Halloween ♥ So two awesome Halloweens in a row, I'm betting!

~~

Also, here I am, continuing my tradition of drawing starter Pokémon fighting. Enjoy, everyone!

fighting kanto starters.jpg

Scromarius

Pokémon Artist
Years
Thanks so much! ♥ I do indeed enjoy Invader Zim (and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac as well). It's a lot of fun to watch and a very unique looking show.

Halloween was nice and relaxing. My fiancée proposed to me! We'll be getting married next Halloween ♥ So two awesome Halloweens in a row, I'm betting!

Just curious, what did you think of Enter the Florpus? I thought it was a pretty solid movie for the series, although I also understand some of the complaints fans had about it. I mostly relaxed on Halloween as well. It was nice to see all the great costumes people had posted online. And wow, that's great to hear!

Another great looking piece! I wonder what they're fighting about... I noticed you put a lot of heart shapes in this one, like on Bulbasaur and in Charmander's tail flame, which is pretty cute!

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Just curious, what did you think of Enter the Florpus? I thought it was a pretty solid movie for the series, although I also understand some of the complaints fans had about it. I mostly relaxed on Halloween as well. It was nice to see all the great costumes people had posted online. And wow, that's great to hear!

Another great looking piece! I wonder what they're fighting about... I noticed you put a lot of heart shapes in this one, like on Bulbasaur and in Charmander's tail flame, which is pretty cute!

Thank you! I love hiding little hearts in my artwork. xP You can find them in most of my pieces.

I've actually not seen it because I'm a fake stan. I do want to see it, though, just haven't had a chance to sit down with my fiancée and watch it. Seems like a fun movie to me! And I'm glad to hear you had a nice Halloween :D Nothing wrong with just relaxing on our most sacred of gothic holidays, lol
(Also I thought I'd replied to this but I apparently wrote the reply in my head and never actually posted it irl, whoops)

Back