• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Hello guys, I just want to report a glitch that I found, and possibly ask for a fix if there's one already.

I have just arrived at Silph Co.'s building and acquired the card key from the painting, but before going through I decided to get Charmander and level it up with a quick run of the E4. When I came back to progress through my game, I found out that I don't even have the card key anymore. At this point I'm basically stuck :( is there any way around this one?

I suggest that you need to re-patch your game

Anyone here who knows where is reyquaza?i can't find him.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2013
Nor spell my username right :/.

You did the right thing. The only link on the first post is the link to the Live Beta. It's possible the Live Beta ips isn't being updated correctly, though.

I'll see what I can dig up.

Where on earth did you find a Moon Stone? I've been looking for one for about a week to evolve my Haunter!

To the east of New Bark Town there is a cave tojo falls I think it is called, go to the west in it and there should be a guy who will also give you Chikorita. And right above him is a pokeball containing the Moon Stone. I did a lot of research on where to find one because the only reason I was going to play liquid crystal to begin with was because I didn't have to trade to get pokemon. And Steelix and Gengar are 2 of my favorites. Because Steelix is one of the most annoying pokemon to deal with when you put him up against psn/dark/psychic/ghost/normal/flying and you toxic them and just pound them with earthquake and double edge. And Gengar has high special attack, decent speed and hypnosis dream eater is the real deal.

Years
so..how do i get to Orange Islands?^^ :D
Have you completed beating the elites for the 2nd time and battled RED?
Tell me that first please....

Where on earth did you find a Moon Stone? I've been looking for one for about a week to evolve my Haunter!
There is also a Moon stone earlier than Tohjo Falls.. Its inside Dark cave.. Just go through it from Violet City's entrance. Travel North and eventually you will find it. I used that moon stone to evolve my ALAKAZAM..

Another thing guys:
How am I supposed to find Cyndaquil?

I know an old punk gives it to you just like those in the dark cave and tohjo falls....

Last edited:

Karmarsi

The Blue Ice fox
Years
If I may ask, are there any plans to make a second script for the female character? As in instead of having the npcs call her "him" or "guy" or etc, they'll say "her" "gal" she" and such? Just a curiousity question c:

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
There is also a Moon stone earlier than Tohjo Falls.. Its inside Dark cave.. Just go through it from Violet City's entrance. Travel North and eventually you will find it. I used that moon stone to evolve my ALAKAZAM..

Cheers, my Gengar is now a Special Sweeper of epic proportions! :)

If I may ask, are there any plans to make a second script for the female character? As in instead of having the npcs call her "him" or "guy" or etc, they'll say "her" "gal" she" and such? Just a curiousity question c:

There aren't already? This is a genuine question since I've only ever played as a male. If not, I can't quite believe that LaZ didn't put this in - It's not exactly hard to do.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
the dragon claw move tutor acts like ive already used him before, but i haven't. I never spoke t him until after fighting the elite four if that make a difference

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
Leveling is so hard in the live beta.
Only getting 30-40 exp points all the time!!

Years
Which poke or trainer are you fighting to train with?? I never encountered such problems....??

@Jambo51: Just a heads up I am really enjoying that new addition of mini game in cave of wisdom... I thank you that for but.............I was very surprised to find these bugs or what should I say glitches...???etc..

Currently I am having 25 poke battle down there and was very surprised to find these pokes...
1. Cranidos (The sprite of charmander appeared to fight with me with the name of it)
2. Rampardos (The sprite of Bulbasaur)
3. Bidoof (the sprite of ?? appeared)
4. Luxray ( the sprite ?? appeared)
5. Turtwig (Again with the sprite of BUlbasaur)

Wow what is that all...........????:D

Also How many more levels are left between me and that Solar Rock??

Last edited:

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
I'm afraid they haven't. forgive me if it causes a hassle for them, I was only wondering about it. <3

Could you list where and when the offending events happen? Or at least as many as you can recall? Neither myself nor LaZ can remember where they are, so you would be helping to get it fixed if you could list as many as possible.

Which poke or trainer are you fighting to train with?? I never encountered such problems....??

I second this question. It could simply be that you're trying to grind - which the new levelling system discourages by giving diminishing returns.

@Jambo51: Just a heads up I am really enjoying that new addition of mini game in cave of wisdom... I thank you that for but.............I was very surprised to find these bugs or what should I say glitches...???etc..

Currently I am having 25 poke battle down there and was very surprised to find these pokes...
1. Cranidos (The sprite of charmander appeared to fight with me with the name of it)
2. Rampardos (The sprite of Bulbasaur)
3. Bidoof (the sprite of ?? appeared)
4. Luxray ( the sprite ?? appeared)
5. Turtwig (Again with the sprite of BUlbasaur)

Wow what is that all...........????:D

A leftover from copying the decapped names over from the 649 Patch. The script is supposed to prevent you from battling these Pokémon, but apparently it's not working as intended.

Also How many more levels are left between me and that Solar Rock??

You get the Solar Rock at Level 10, I believe. There is a bug however, where you get stuck permanently in the Cave of Wisdom if you save after starting. We're working on this bug at the moment.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Where can I find a water stone? I want to evolve my Eevee into Vaporeon.

Also, is there an Ice Beam TM? If so, where can I find it?

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2019
Hey all. I'm fairly new here. I'm enjoying the game, I do have a question, where can I catch a Staryu? Because I've looked at the 2.0 version FAQ, but I can't find it at that location. x_x I'd love to have a Starmie during the second time I take on the Elite Four, so help? ^^; Thanks! =D

Where can I find a water stone? I want to evolve my Eevee into Vaporeon.

Also, is there an Ice Beam TM? If so, where can I find it?

Ice Beam is taught via move tutor on...Wednesdays and Fridays I believe. There's a hiker dude outside of the Game Corner in Golden Rod that teaches it to your pokemon for 4000 coins.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
This game work flawlessly on my iPhone. First thing I noticed, is the quality of the music. I don't know how you have reached such a level in RomHack, but seriously great job.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
Very less money in azalea town gym,was very hard to beat bugsy the gym leader there,!
Great game,but one thing is changed now,first when we used to beat one pokemon of a trainer,it use to ask us if we want to change our pokemon,before the trainer gave another,
but it's not there now!
It was very useful as we knew which pokemon was next and we can change it!
Anyways loving the game though!

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
Hello guys, I just want to report a glitch that I found, and possibly ask for a fix if there's one already.

I have just arrived at Silph Co.'s building and acquired the card key from the painting, but before going through I decided to get Charmander and level it up with a quick run of the E4. When I came back to progress through my game, I found out that I don't even have the card key anymore. At this point I'm basically stuck is there any way around this one?

Quoting myself. Can anyone help me here? Am I basically stuck? In one of my saves though whenever I enter silph co., the saturn grunts still battle me, yet when I try checking the frames the Cark Key isn't there at all. :/

Years
Could you list where and when the offending events happen? Or at least as many as you can recall? Neither myself nor LaZ can remember where they are, so you would be helping to get it fixed if you could list as many as possible.

I second this question. It could simply be that you're trying to grind - which the new levelling system discourages by giving diminishing returns.

A leftover from copying the decapped names over from the 649 Patch. The script is supposed to prevent you from battling these Pokémon, but apparently it's not working as intended.

You get the Solar Rock at Level 10, I believe. There is a bug however, where you get stuck permanently in the Cave of Wisdom if you save after starting. We're working on this bug at the moment.

I found no bug inside the cave and came out easily...even i activated the teleport system and traveled through it to goldenrod

Have you completed beating the elites for the 2nd time and battled RED?
Tell me that first please....

yea have defeated both elite 4 2 times and red.Then talked to oak but nothin happened^^

have you talked with axel in vermillion city?

Last edited:
Back