• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
We have a seperate thread for fusions and recolours. If you plan on posting only said sprites then you should post them here; it helps prevent clutter. Pixel Art threads are mainly for original and scratch content.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
My Current Work

Here is a little bit of everything i've finished over about the last 2 months.
Recolors (Cyndaquil, Tertwig, Grottle, Torterra, Corracosta, Ponyta)
Simple Sprites (Entei)
New Pokemon (Equali >The Green Plusle Looking Pokemon<, Demiowth)
Position Swaps (Latias)
Morphs (Scizor)
Other (Poliwrath/Politoad)

View attachment 66289

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Here's a couple of my Fusions... :)
Spoiler:

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
Here's some I did semi recently (Please let me know if you like them :) )
I made this one with the idea of Using Parts from all three final Evolutions of Gen IIIs starters
View attachment 66345

This one I made when I was just fiddling around a bit
View attachment 66347

This one too
View attachment 66346

View attachment 66348
My first take on a "Scratch" sprite although it does use Tepigs body :P

For this one I had the idea of making an evolution of the three Regis, where if you have all three in your inventory, something happens and you're left with a Elemental Regi. It didn't work out, so I though screw it, and decided to make a Regi with my favourite Pokemon Types in it
View attachment 66349

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
^ I really like the last and first one. Though Im not really sure whats going on with the third one :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
greykyuremoveride.png

Grey Kyurem Override White version ( Fusion of Black and White Kyurem with White body as base )
The original sprites come from Kyle_649, fused them to do Grey Kyurem. ( Will maybe make a Black version )

Bolanboy

ǝpısdn uʍop
Years
I got bored in the middle of making my own fakemon and decided to do a ghost eeveelution recolour and fusion using Leafeon, Gengar, Flareon, Magmar and Rapidash.

2yltnig.png

Gengar palette, Gengar spikes, Magmar's flame from it's tail, Rapidash's flames from it's tail and legs, Flareon's ears.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
I agree, Bolanboy's eeveelution looks awesome. I think it would evolve from a eevee by being leveled up while holding a reaper cloth maybe :)

XerX

Team Mercury Leader
Years
XerX's Pixel Trainers

Hey there everyone. I kinda just started doing pixel art today, and I would like to share my art with everyone and gain some comments and critic. (Please do not just take the sprites from this topic. I would like if you asked permission first before using.)

So I made a Rival for my fangame.
i.imgur.com/FJ634.png?3105

And here is the Main Protagonist.
i.imgur.com/4pqFR.png

Comments?

((I cannot post links yet untill I hit 15 posts. Sorry. You will have to copy and paste the links.))

Years
Hey there everyone. I kinda just started doing pixel art today, and I would like to share my art with everyone and gain some comments and critic. (Please do not just take the sprites from this topic. I would like if you asked permission first before using.)

So I made a Rival for my fangame.
i.imgur.com/FJ634.png?3105

And here is the Main Protagonist.
i.imgur.com/4pqFR.png

Comments?

((I cannot post links yet untill I hit 15 posts. Sorry. You will have to copy and paste the links.))

I consider these more as fusions so I moved it on over here, not much rework going on or scratch work. :/

Keep spritin'. Hopefully you'll be able to scratch sprite some trainer sprites one day.

XerX

Team Mercury Leader
Years
I consider these more as fusions so I moved it on over here, not much rework going on or scratch work. :/

Keep spritin'. Hopefully you'll be able to scratch sprite some trainer sprites one day.

Really? Oh. I thought that was how everyone made trainer sprites "'UvU. Oh well, I guess I ought to practice some more and hopefully be able to make from scratch like you said.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Ok here are some fusions of my'n I've made well the some of the good ones anyway... so here are 6 of my fusions (Pokemon used are underneath image

Spoiler:

shadowpikachu0426

Just me, what did you expect?
Years
From what I understand, coloring a sprite from the Colors generation would be considered a Sprite Recolor, wouldn't it? If yes, then I have a ton of sprites to post..

I do them all pixel by pixel, the only exception being Professor Oak's sprite, because he had a different size than the other sprites I did.. I think. :cer_confused:

EDIT: Gah, I did all my recoloring in GIMP, and it saved them in an 'unrecognized format.' Stupid compatibility.. I need to go convert all the files, one by one, into JPG.. Ugh.

EDIT 2: I'm uploading them anyway!

Attachments

• blue_clr.JPEG
    blue_clr.JPEG
    1.8 KB · Views: 148
  • oak_clr.JPEG
    oak_clr.JPEG
    1.9 KB · Views: 147
  • red_back_clr.JPEG
    red_back_clr.JPEG
    2.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Red_CLR-xcf.jpg