• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I was playing the very first one just now and was unimpressed. :( It's really old now though so maybe that's why!

Maybe! I myself haven't tried them but I know people that are hooked haha. keep trying the rest?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I didn't get confused, more like I looked at it, thought "I don't understand this", posted, and went back to Reddit.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
If there are two things that don't mix is being online and being drunk.You'll end up making a lot of bad choices.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Bad choices for real, like telling this girl you want her badly, and there is no need for silly things like relationships. Not like I've ever used the internet drunk before or anything, I know this from a friend.

Years
Bad choices for real, like telling this girl you want her badly, and there is no need for silly things like relationships. Not like I've ever used the internet drunk before or anything, I know this from a friend.

-cough- Yes of course a "friend" ;)
You're friend should definitely move towns. Because women can be likened to Godzilla in some situations.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Consider it a good thing. I'd rather live in the Bahamas than in Greenland.

And ugh, this essay is killing me. Anyone ever read "The Fifty-First Dragon"?

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
You doing alright, Weston?

I have a lot of snow too, and I also have power. But it's still cold :c
Now that we have power, yes, I'm fine, lol. But I'm going to be spending my day digging friends out. A lot of them still don't have power, so they may be coming over here afterward. In fact, one of the people I know had a tree fall on their shed because of the wind and all the weight of the snow. And then there's some people on the coast who had it really bad, with windows and stuff shattering from the wind. :(
No, I've never read that, and yes, I'd love to be in Bahamas right now. xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
Aw damn, that sounds terrible. Well, at least you're okay. You're a hero for those people who are coming over, remember that.

And it's a short story that I have to write about. :c

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I seriously need to catch up to that.Hopefully they won't kill off my favourite character.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yeah, I'm definitely missing the Grammies in favor of The Walking Dead.

I need to find out how Daryl gets out of that jam. The dude definitely isn't dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back