• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Classic artists/bands you dislike

MoogleCam

The one who says "Kupo".
Years
I love the Beatles...... although I am willing to admit that some fans take it way out of proportion when somebody says they don't like them.

My only choice is Metallica.
To me every song sounds alike (I've also never been a huge fan of metal)

Years
Me too! The Beatles are great. Enter Sandman is pretty good, even if you don't like anything else.

Hi, kupo!

I don't really dislike any artists, but I don't listen to much rock anyways. /too urban

Years
I am just happy to see no one hated on Led Zeppelin or Radiohead (classic?)
The Beatles granted are very good, but overrated. I Hate U2.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I don't really know if they are considered classic, but everyone loves Metallica and I hate them. Every song sounds the same and nothing they make is original. So yeah, I am not a fan of Metallica. A great classic metal band though is Judas Priest :D

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Literally the only song by U2 I like is, of course, Beautiful Day, but I'm gonna echo Jon when I say that I can't stand the band and their egos. Truly, Bono's ego could power the planet for 300 years if science developed a way to tap into it's own power. Bono is one of the most self-centered, impossible to like, preachy asshats that I have ever had the displeasure of learning about. The rest of the band isn't that far behind either. They can put on a bloody good show but.......that's it.

I think the only person that can top Bono in jackassiness is the utmost king of arrogance himself, John Lennon. He's a ****, to be blunt. A hypocrite, a liar, a child beater, and truly not that good of an artist anyway. I've always maintained a sort of respect for The Beatles because they revolutionised the industry and what not, but otherwise, I cannot stand their music. It's just....terrible, bye.

Last edited:
Back