• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[SHOP][GALLERY]Lightning~Requests

NerdSparks

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
[gallery] electric gfx -requests

Qs3y0PR.gif

OsJ6Wth.png

I will listen to all requests, but I will only do those that interest me and that would be good practice.

SHOP
Code:
Requests will only be taken in this form:
Username:
Image (Hyperlink or Post here)[optional]:

Signatures and Avatars Only

DeviantArt Account

Qs3y0PR.gif

Badge___Free_To_Use_by_bendenfield.jpg
Badge___Request_by_bendenfield.jpg

~~~~~~~~~
[FEATURED]
REE2bgl.png

vi9s4bB.png

igX6qyb.png

[GALLERY]
Spoiler:

Dopeness
stamp__hxh__gon_vs_hisoka_by_pjxd23-d5rn4sp.gif
bleach_stamp_by_princess_mer_tigerz-d2z53e2.gif
minato_namikaze_stamp_01_by_natzabel-d4vgal4.gif
stamp__wing_road_by_princessruka-d383gbk.gif

Last edited:

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Type of Graphic: AVI and matching sig please
Text: Pokemon Grace
Subtext:
Size: AVI: 100x100 SIG: Max size allowed
Image link: Shaymin and meloetta whatever backround thats good
Additional Notes: Take your time.
Meloetta
648-s.png

Shaymin
492.png

NerdSparks

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
Type of Graphic: AVI and matching sig please
Text: Pokemon Grace
Subtext:
Size: AVI: 100x100 SIG: Max size allowed
Image link: Shaymin and meloetta whatever backround thats good
Additional Notes: Take your time.
Meloetta
648-s.png

Shaymin
492.png

I prefer to only do one focal

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there Lilsparks. I just want to remind you that you're required to have at least four examples of your work showcased in your shop, so please get one more up there. :)

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
Those pictures are fascinating -- the way you play with the lighting to achieve a certain effect is beyond what I can ever dream of. Do you draw these and put them on an image manipulator?

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Hey! Id like to request a siggy...
Picture: A darkrai
Text: Darkrai666
Subtext: Im darkrai-Im satan -Im epic Your argument is invalid
Size: The normal Size
Additional: Id like you to make it some sort of Dark aura thingy effect

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
Awesome! First off, I'm not quite sure how you do your work -- so I have a request and a back-up depending on how you create your very fascinating art. Your gallery is amazing (And I'm terrible at expressing such delight, especially online, so I'll leave it at that before I drawl on about something stupid. But your art is very fantastic).

So, if you create these pieces by scratch, I would like you to try your hand at a logo I have created and turn it into a Signature of some sort. I can provide more details on that, if you want, but I don't necessarily have anything in mind. If you do not create things out of scratch, then I would like something with Mismagius. Both images are shown below. . . Not quite sure if I'd like Mismagius in that exact pose, as it's a little bland, but I have no idea what you can do yet.

:D Thanks in advance! Please do what you can.

NerdSparks

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
For starting out, these aren't bad! They all are fairly vibrant and catching to the eye. Your renders or images arent fuzzy either, which is very pleasing. I look forward to seeing more

Username: Silver Soul of Johto
Image (Hyperlink or Post here): http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/Ceeshi/Pokemon pictures I gathered/Pokemon_Kotone_Lyra.jpg

I don't want to do that for two reasons. The first being idk what that guys policy is on people using his/her work.
And it's not from deviantart so I can't drop a comment.

Second the art style would make it pretty hard to make a signature out of that (for me personally). The lines are very sharp. It's very cartoony as a opposed to anime/comic/digital.

Feel free to drop another request though =)

Back