• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
I don't find that leaked Pokedex too convincing, the description of some pokemon sound fan made like Chespin and Fennekin final evolution for example.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2014
A Dragon Dance set with Aggron would be deathly, specially with its high defenses. The thing that I'm hoping for the most is a Rock type attacking move with a good secondary effect. I could totally see a Rock type move with a Paralyzing secondary effect, something similar to Body Slam where its paralyzed from brute force.
It wouldn't be that impractical. It's base speed (from memory) is something like 60, so after one DD it would only be tieing with base 90 pokemon. Still due to it's numerous weaknesses, a typically counter or a choice user would beat it.

After 3 or so boosts it would be a different story though....

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I actually like the idea of the Legendaries, I guess the old man is suppose to be a Marlin like character. Anyways, I don't think it is true. Think it was just made by someone with too much free time. We shall see.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
And based on the word of the creator, Sky form Shaymin, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, and Resolute Keldeo are all "new Pokemon" and not Pokemon forms. While were on it Keldeo's Resolute Form is "Supposed to be stronger than his original form" there was no stat change with it. They hyped it up as his stronger form for both the movies and when he was released for B2W2. They can still be stronger even with a debuff, change in type for Ampharos and different abilities like Mawile's Huge Power makes them stronger already. Having different stats makes them stronger as well, but they'd still get debuffed to balance out the changes.
Good point with the Keldeo forme...they did make it seem like it'll be more than it really was...hopefully they'll make Resolution Keldeo stronger this generation...

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
I'll be honest: I'm not personally fond of using DD on Pokemon that have less than like, 80 speed. One has to realize that Aggron has base 50 speed, so 1 DD would bring it to about 75 base speed, and another to bring it around the realm of 112. Which isn't too shabby, so to speak, except...who's going to let it set up that much? Having a weakness to the most common attacks in the game (and no way to really compensate for said weaknesses), it seems that Aggron is doomed where it is.

If it were to get a mega-evolution, then I'd hope that it would sacrifice either it's Steel or Rock typing for something more practical (though I'd prefer it to keep it's Rock typing if its type does change, for the sake of the 50% spdef boosts in Sand).

Yeah I thought about it last night and a DD set is probably not the best choice, I rather it focused in boosting attack and with Solid Rock try walling effectively. Aggron is a tricky pokemon to improve with its stat spread and typings :/

Years
If they take away any type from Aggron it will proably be Rock as Steel is it's first type and thus far only Swablu has lost it's first type and replaced it with another. If Aggron loses the Rock type I think it should gain the Dragon type as it's very dragon like.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
The old man description make me think of Jijimon.
Jijimon.gif

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Another thing that makes me think it is fake is that the trio that is side by side in the Dex like the Legendary Birds, Beats, Regis, Lake, and Musketeers are after the game mascots.

It also just seems like there is way too many steel types for legendaries. I think messing up the legendaries numbering is probably the biggest mistake the person could have made. Never has the trio come after the mascots. They always came before.

But if Fennekin really evolves into what it says, I will most defiantly be naming mine Naruto.

Last edited:

Years
The "dex-leak" also seems to have very few Pokémon who don't evolve than usual which raises suspicion...as well as less third stage lines...I wouldn't want Kalos' Pokémon to mostly be two stage pokemon...I want more three stage Pokémon...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
That rumor is awesome... I wish that the Poison/Fire and Psychic/Fire legends were real. That concept blew me away.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Like most Pokedex leaks, some of these sound awesome, others very doubtful. The ice-wolf thing is cool. Clauncher's evolution being Water/fire? I don't think that would be very good...

blue

gucci
Years
Wah, it's so difficult not to look at that Pokédex list, I had a quick scan through and I'm hoping some of them are true! We need a Poison type legendary after all..

Years
I'm not sure if this has come up as speculation before, I couldn't find it though, so I'm going to put it up!

Now, in the past, whenever additional Eeveelutions have been released, it has been in twos. One always having an advantage over the other, Glaceon and Leafeon, Umbreon and Espeon. So, with this in mind, does this mean we are in store for a second Eeveelution, along with Sylveon, in Generation VI?

Since all we know about the Fairy type at the moment is its 2x effectiveness against Dragon, this means a Dragon type Eeeveelution may even be a possibility, but that does seem unlikely to me. When Fairy's other type effectiveness's are revealed, another type may seem more likely, possibly Ghost?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 17, 2019
I for one really want this list to be real, however, I really doubt it is. For one, Noivern being a stand alone Pokemon is really weird to me. It just looks as if it has a pre evolution, but hey, if Kangaskan can be a stand alone Pokemon, I guess Noivern could. I also think that Litleo's first evolution is really lazy sounding, and doesn't make the most of a lion Pokemon. Plus, I think it is already pretty obvious that it will share some relations to a manticore. It has a scorpian tail. Apart from that, it has some very credible and believable parts to it. For example, the use of Pokemon mentioned in different leaks, makes it more believable, as meowstick and espurr are very likely to be real.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Looks like a lot of stuff we've been asking for for quite awhile now for it to be 100% and the lack of credibility makes me hesitant to believe it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Anyone can make a list using the Pokémon already mentioned in more reliable rumors...so there's no added credibility in my eyes...

I was just about to say that haha. Anyway I find it strange that the description of the pokemon are quite detailed and the types are listed but there no names, its just too suspicious. Some of these pokemon are cool like the zombie pokemon but most of them I just don't buy.

Back