• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I get home from work tomorrow at 11 pm my time (would be 12 pm noon your time), so I would be free for the next few hours after that. Hope that works!
Yes that would be perfect! I'll jot down that time and be ready then. c:

Hey Road, I've got a proposition for you, and it's absolutely acceptable for you to reject it lol.
I've currently got one Ash Hat Pikachu code from a nice user over at /r/pokemontrades who hosted a giveaway--do you think you would be able to redeem it? Of course, you get to keep it. All I request is a clone back of the Pikachu, and that's it. (: Hopefully, this may save you time, money, and effort in having to purchase another ticket to get another Pika code, haha. Let me know what you think!
Are you serious?? YES I would totally love to redeem it! I am currently a code short (one of my friends who was gonna get 3 was only able to get 2 cuz a friend backed out). I just redeemed one for Unova Cap, so this one plus the extra I have will round out for Kalos and Alola caps!

Oh no, since yer saving my skin here, I'm happy to send you clones of the full rest of the set with proof if you'd like! c:
(Then I'll only be missing Sinnoh which I plan to redeem with one last code I'll get after the movie comes out. I've seen some of us have it, but I'm only interested in them if there's proof for them since otherwise I can get the proof myself.)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Are you serious?? YES I would totally love to redeem it! I am currently a code short (one of my friends who was gonna get 3 was only able to get 2 cuz a friend backed out). I just redeemed one for Unova Cap, so this one plus the extra I have will round out for Kalos and Alola caps!

Oh no, since yer saving my skin here, I'm happy to send you clones of the full rest of the set with proof if you'd like! c:
(Then I'll only be missing Sinnoh which I plan to redeem with one last code I'll get after the movie comes out. I've seen some of us have it, but I'm only interested in them if there's proof for them since otherwise I can get the proof myself.)

Yep, I'm totally serious! To be honest, I'm not that bothered about a full set of proofs since I'm not that much of an event trader! I've got reliably obtained Ash Hat Pikachus with none missing so far, so it's all good. :D You don't need to send me the full set with proof or anything. I really would only need this one code redeemed for either Kalos or Alola, and then just the clone back of either Pikachu. I appreciate the gesture though! I figure since I can't redeem it, the code is better used on you lol. ^^

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Yep, I'm totally serious! To be honest, I'm not that bothered about a full set of proofs since I'm not that much of an event trader! I've got reliably obtained Ash Hat Pikachus with none missing so far, so it's all good. :D You don't need to send me the full set with proof or anything. I really would only need this one code redeemed for either Kalos or Alola, and then just the clone back of either Pikachu. I appreciate the gesture though! I figure since I can't redeem it, the code is better used on you lol. ^^
Well alright, if yer sure. I'm happy to send you the other either way, but if you don't want it that's alright. @w@

I'm ready to trade whenever you are. :)
I am around! Registered your FC and will be waiting.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Thanks for these!

Just letting you know, both the Pikachu and Crawdaunt are both hacked, but please, I don't need any refunds. I 100% fully expected these to be hacked, but there's no info on either of these anywhere so I needed to look at these for myself.

The Pikachu says it was obtained in Emerald, and the Crawdaunt has the wrong SID. Please don't worry about it, because I have my own project I needed these for. In another event collector group I'm in on a different site, I have compiled my own event hack list with hacks that are currently in circulation and hacks that I have traded for over the years. There's 600 hacks listed on it so far. Most PCNYs that have only been in circulation in the past few years, and were never seen in the gen 4 era of event trading, are hacked. I can point you to a list of nearly all PCNYs that are legit, if you want.

PCNY Pikachu is also really hard to find legit, the only common one I know of in circulation is 00027 PCNYa Pikachu, and I know there are others that exist, but I only have 00027.

Again, thanks, because I needed these two on my hack list!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Thanks for these!

Just letting you know, both the Pikachu and Crawdaunt are both hacked, but please, I don't need any refunds. I 100% fully expected these to be hacked, but there's no info on either of these anywhere so I needed to look at these for myself.

The Pikachu says it was obtained in Emerald, and the Crawdaunt has the wrong SID. Please don't worry about it, because I have my own project I needed these for. In another event collector group I'm in on a different site, I have compiled my own event hack list with hacks that are currently in circulation and hacks that I have traded for over the years. There's 600 hacks listed on it so far. Most PCNYs that have only been in circulation in the past few years, and were never seen in the gen 4 era of event trading, are hacked. I can point you to a list of nearly all PCNYs that are legit, if you want.

PCNY Pikachu is also really hard to find legit, the only common one I know of in circulation is 00027 PCNYa Pikachu, and I know there are others that exist, but I only have 00027.

Again, thanks, because I needed these two on my hack list!
See this really frustrates me because we don't have these lists and no one bothers to tell us they exist. Are they private or something? Are there just no people involved with these project that feel like they should share it with the rest of us (I guess besides you)? Yes, in fact send that list to Soapyyy so she can put it on the Hack Check Thread page and we can try to clean out our lists. Sounds like you have a program for checking on top of that which most of us also don't have...Sigh.

Well, glad to help or something. Will be waiting for the list so I can get rid of the rest of the events, since I'm sure they're all hacks too.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
See this really frustrates me because we don't have these lists and no one bothers to tell us they exist. Are they private or something? Are there just no people involved with these project that feel like they should share it with the rest of us (I guess besides you)? Yes, in fact send that list to Soapyyy so she can put it on the Hack Check Thread page and we can try to clean out our lists. Sounds like you have a program for checking on top of that which most of us also don't have...Sigh.

Well, glad to help or something. Will be waiting for the list so I can get rid of the rest of the events, since I'm sure they're all hacks too.

My hack list is a guild exclusive hack list for GameFAQs, but sure, I can share them to some people here privately. :) It's just that my list contains very volatile information that describes why the event is hacked, so I don't want to get it in the wrong hands.

I'll PM the list to Soapyyy, but I'll request that my hack list stays private. There are other hack lists that exist and are public (Pokemon Secure, Bisaboard, and Team Skyline), but I feel that those have some errors, not to mention some of them are also outdated. Maybe you can put those public lists on the Hack Checking thread?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
My hack list is a guild exclusive hack list for GameFAQs, but sure, I can share them to some people here privately. :) It's just that my list contains very volatile information that describes why the event is hacked, so I don't want to get it in the wrong hands.

I'll PM the list to Soapyyy, but I'll request that my hack list stays private. There are other hack lists that exist and are public (Pokemon Secure, Bisaboard, and Team Skyline), but I feel that those have some errors, not to mention some of them are also outdated. Maybe you can put those public lists on the Hack Checking thread?
As I thought. Soapyyy is our trade forum mod and is a crusader against hacks as much as she can be, so she's definitely a trustworthy person. That makes sense tho. She'll keep it safe I'm sure. As for the other lists, yes, if we can get those too it would be good to put up (not sure if Google brings them up or what).

Anyway, I guess if I get more stuff from another site I'll send it to you for checking since you seem to be on top of this. Thanks.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Well alright, if yer sure. I'm happy to send you the other either way, but if you don't want it that's alright. @w@

I mean, it's not so much that I don't want it, just that I feel you're going out of your way enough for me already. (: So no worries, haha. I already appreciate what you're doing a lot! Also, all these ongoing developments with this private hack list is interesting. I can understand why it may not be best for an entirely public list, since it may aid hackers in creating nearly flawless-looking hacks.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I mean, it's not so much that I don't want it, just that I feel you're going out of your way enough for me already. (: So no worries, haha. I already appreciate what you're doing a lot! Also, all these ongoing developments with this private hack list is interesting. I can understand why it may not be best for an entirely public list, since it may aid hackers in creating nearly flawless-looking hacks.
No way dude, it's definitely you helping me! You're saving me actual money that I'd have to spend buying another ticket here, which then I wouldn't use and would go to waste. Then I get a code which lets me have proof which is important for some trades. I guess if you really don't want anything, you could always reserve a credit or 500 for something at a later time!
(If you wanna hold onto the code til Monday or so still that'll be cool. I'll redeem that one before the other one I have as I know my other is secure.)

Yeah well, it's not fun for me. There's always a possibility that nothing is legit, but it bothers me when I think everything is fine for ages and then people are just like "nope." Reasons why I won't be trading Pokemon for much longer, probably.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
No way dude, it's definitely you helping me! You're saving me actual money that I'd have to spend buying another ticket here, which then I wouldn't use and would go to waste. Then I get a code which lets me have proof which is important for some trades. I guess if you really don't want anything, you could always reserve a credit or 500 for something at a later time!
(If you wanna hold onto the code til Monday or so still that'll be cool. I'll redeem that one before the other one I have as I know my other is secure.)

Yeah well, it's not fun for me. There's always a possibility that nothing is legit, but it bothers me when I think everything is fine for ages and then people are just like "nope." Reasons why I won't be trading Pokemon for much longer, probably.

:( We'll definitely miss you here, but I completely understand. It's a frustrating process. I've had to release a bunch of events that I'd appreciated for years because I found out they were hacked... yikes. It gets incredibly overwhelming, and sometimes I just want people who have really rare events that are NFT to just open up trading so it doesn't seem impossible anymore lol. At least, now I just prefer to slowly collect my own things that I can be sure are legitimate... it's surely sucked a lot of fun out of trading. Why trade if you have no real idea of what's hacked or not? So, in a sense, I get it, haha.

I suppose I can accept the credit for another time! I really just like paying it forward, so it's all good with me. You're free to redeem the code whenever you have time, so just let me know when works best for you. ^^ I know you're busy.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Don't worry guys, there are still hundreds, maybe a few thousands of legit GBA events out there. I'd rather not brag because I collected my entire GBA event collection during 2009 and 2010 when legit checking them was much easier because Pokemon Secure existed. And although the only GBA events I'm missing are a couple of PCNY Wish, 60830 Pokepark Jirachi, and maybe a few PCNYs, I'm trying to trade my collection to people who need it. The thing is, no one has anything I need XD. I've been collecting all the gen 5 and 6 events I missed since 2011 and I only started collecting again in January, and the only gen 5 events I need are Kyushu Train Stations and TFEs.

Sure, it's really tough to find out something's hacked, but it's inevitable, especially with the way non-trustworthy collectors are trading nowadays. Some people have every OT of each PCNY event, that's an obvious sign a large part of their collection is hacked lol. The way I see hacks, is that if I get a hack, yes it does get me fed up that I have to keep searching for the event again, but when I finally get a legit one, it's much more satisfying than keeping the hack.

Maybe it does suck the fun out of trading (not for me, personally), but that just means ignorance is bliss, right? I feel that it's better to know the truth of where a specific event comes from rather than easily obtaining it from suspicious people. For me, trading starts to lose its fun when I feel there is nothing more to collect. Since I have an extremely large collection, most people have what I already have, besides new gen 7 events. That's why whenever I feel down in event collecting, I turn back to shiny collecting.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
:( We'll definitely miss you here, but I completely understand. It's a frustrating process. I've had to release a bunch of events that I'd appreciated for years because I found out they were hacked... yikes. It gets incredibly overwhelming, and sometimes I just want people who have really rare events that are NFT to just open up trading so it doesn't seem impossible anymore lol. At least, now I just prefer to slowly collect my own things that I can be sure are legitimate... it's surely sucked a lot of fun out of trading. Why trade if you have no real idea of what's hacked or not? So, in a sense, I get it, haha.

I suppose I can accept the credit for another time! I really just like paying it forward, so it's all good with me. You're free to redeem the code whenever you have time, so just let me know when works best for you. ^^ I know you're busy.
I'll still be around for awhile I think, but at the very least I won't be around as much. As it is I'm getting busier every day so keeping it up is hard. @@ Gotta come back for the new gen tho, when it inevitably comes. >w>

Goooood. I will likely redeem it this week when Kalos hat becomes available so soon!
Also, for the trade, would you prefer we just wait until I do that and send the Pika over with the rest of our trade?

Don't worry guys, there are still hundreds, maybe a few thousands of legit GBA events out there. I'd rather not brag because I collected my entire GBA event collection during 2009 and 2010 when legit checking them was much easier because Pokemon Secure existed. And although the only GBA events I'm missing are a couple of PCNY Wish, 60830 Pokepark Jirachi, and maybe a few PCNYs, I'm trying to trade my collection to people who need it. The thing is, no one has anything I need XD. I've been collecting all the gen 5 and 6 events I missed since 2011 and I only started collecting again in January, and the only gen 5 events I need are Kyushu Train Stations and TFEs.

Sure, it's really tough to find out something's hacked, but it's inevitable, especially with the way non-trustworthy collectors are trading nowadays. Some people have every OT of each PCNY event, that's an obvious sign a large part of their collection is hacked lol. The way I see hacks, is that if I get a hack, yes it does get me fed up that I have to keep searching for the event again, but when I finally get a legit one, it's much more satisfying than keeping the hack.

Maybe it does suck the fun out of trading (not for me, personally), but that just means ignorance is bliss, right? I feel that it's better to know the truth of where a specific event comes from rather than easily obtaining it from suspicious people. For me, trading starts to lose its fun when I feel there is nothing more to collect. Since I have an extremely large collection, most people have what I already have, besides new gen 7 events. That's why whenever I feel down in event collecting, I turn back to shiny collecting.
The issue is, these events came from people who were trustworthy. THAT is what gets me mad. This is part of the reason I stopped caring about events for years, and likely I'm gonna revert to that. Tired of sifting through trash to think I'm fine only to eventually find out it's all still trash. Shinies are my passion anyway.

Well, I guess if you ever want any newer Japanese events I actually obtained many of them myself so at least those are legit. Basically the only thing going for me.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Yeah, I'm doing forms, as well. Gotta complete it all, as they say. Terrible collector in me.

Those are great times for me! Let's shoot for your Saturday morning time. I'll be at a friend's house watching me some RuPaul's Drag Race, but I usually trade over there anyway.

Hey Road, just checking in if we're good for Friday night for me/Saturday morning for you this weekend!

The issue is, these events came from people who were trustworthy. THAT is what gets me mad. This is part of the reason I stopped caring about events for years, and likely I'm gonna revert to that. Tired of sifting through trash to think I'm fine only to eventually find out it's all still trash. Shinies are my passion anyway.

I feel so incredibly guilty when I trade a hacked event. That's why I want people to call out if something looks suspicious. I'd rather have an honest trade center with less Pokemon than a questionable one with more.

Sure, it's a major bummer when something turns out to be a hack because the search continues on when you thought it was over, but eventually it's worth it... maybe?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hey Road, just checking in if we're good for Friday night for me/Saturday morning for you this weekend!

I feel so incredibly guilty when I trade a hacked event. That's why I want people to call out if something looks suspicious. I'd rather have an honest trade center with less Pokemon than a questionable one with more.

Sure, it's a major bummer when something turns out to be a hack because the search continues on when you thought it was over, but eventually it's worth it... maybe?
Yes we are totally good! I need to unbury the trade from the thread but then I can clone everything and have it ready for then. (Also side note, I'll be redeeming the Kalos Hat Pikachu soon, would you be interested in that as well? If so I'll add something onto the trade!)

Yeah that makes sense. I'm mostly mad because with older events, it's SO hard to know any better. You have to have homebrew (which Nintendo can now ban you for) or know someone with it, and even then it seems like serious collectors are super private about their lists. With newer events people are collecting proof so it's less of an issue, but none of that exists for older stuff. In the end it's the same issue I had when I was collecting older stuff in 4th Gen, and means I'll just give up on older stuff til someone actually reputable wants to trade me it. >>

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Yes we are totally good! I need to unbury the trade from the thread but then I can clone everything and have it ready for then. (Also side note, I'll be redeeming the Kalos Hat Pikachu soon, would you be interested in that as well? If so I'll add something onto the trade!)
Yeah, I'll have to double check everything and make sure it's cloned for ya. I should be getting the Kalos hat this weekend, but I'll let you know if that falls through.

Yeah that makes sense. I'm mostly mad because with older events, it's SO hard to know any better. You have to have homebrew (which Nintendo can now ban you for) or know someone with it, and even then it seems like serious collectors are super private about their lists. With newer events people are collecting proof so it's less of an issue, but none of that exists for older stuff. In the end it's the same issue I had when I was collecting older stuff in 4th Gen, and means I'll just give up on older stuff til someone actually reputable wants to trade me it. >>
I use Homebrew and PKSM for cloning, but I never gen events or gen shinies and what not. It's strictly for cloning and checking all of the stats. I'm gonna buy a New 2DS XL in case I get banned.
But I get that about trading for older events. Newer stuff is a lot easier to track their origin.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Yeah, I'll have to double check everything and make sure it's cloned for ya. I should be getting the Kalos hat this weekend, but I'll let you know if that falls through.

I use Homebrew and PKSM for cloning, but I never gen events or gen shinies and what not. It's strictly for cloning and checking all of the stats. I'm gonna buy a New 2DS XL in case I get banned.
But I get that about trading for older events. Newer stuff is a lot easier to track their origin.
Cool! No pressure, keep me posted. Also mine will have proof since I am redeeming it myself.

Yeah see, you have a way to check all those little secret details that most can't. I only have Powersaves, and as far as I know there's no way to use that to rip files and check them so I'm outta luck. I was also thinking of getting a New 2DS XL for my US console (my current one has been glitching up for over a year >>) so I guess I could probably mod the extra one for homebrew. Seems tedious though, especially when I could supposedly just ask y'all to check if for me lol.

CutePandaPlayz

PizzaCai
Years
Hey Roadmart, I was wondering if you could clone some of my shinies and events :)
Here's a list
magearna
Arceus
Charzard
Regigigas
Ditto
Solrock
Magnazone
Gyrados
Mudbray
Bewear
litten
Metagross
Tapu koko
2 copies including original please. I'm not sure if that goes beyond your limits or not but if it does please just do as many as possible. Thanks so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back