• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
im just wishing you well concorde, best of luck for this years hack of the year, and remember, im cheering yah!

That's about 11 months away...

Anyway, good job concorde, i love all the fakemon, except for the weird egg shape pokemon (#18)

It looks so much worse than all of your other fakemon, did you rush on it?
I mean, comparing that one to the rest of your fakemon, it's not as good (if you get what i'm saying.)

Not trying to be insulting, just that one bothers me.

All your other fakemon are amazing though.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
August 26, 2007 is when it was posted on the hack showcase, so assuming she started then (which i doubt), it hasn't been 2 years.

It's been about 5 months, if that much.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
Well just know she is still working on this hack to make it as good as possible so the longer you wait the better it will be but let's hope it won't be too much longer

Years
That's about 11 months away...

Anyway, good job concorde, i love all the fakemon, except for the weird egg shape pokemon (#18)

It looks so much worse than all of your other fakemon, did you rush on it?
I mean, comparing that one to the rest of your fakemon, it's not as good (if you get what i'm saying.)

Not trying to be insulting, just that one bothers me.

All your other fakemon are amazing though.
Don't worry, every opinion is important. This sprite is not mine. A friend from c-spriting forum asked me about putting it into my hack, I really couldn't say "no"...
Concorde started hacking in October 2006 (I think she started BF little bit later)... In October it's gone be two years...
August 26, 2007 is when it was posted on the hack showcase, so assuming she started then (which i doubt), it hasn't been 2 years.

It's been about 5 months, if that much.
If you ask about history of this hack, the past was very "dark" - really I started hacking 3, maybe 4 years ago. Because of a virus I lost the rom. I stopped hacking for some time. After around a year my cousin has found a CD with copy of hack I lost... And now, here I am ^^ (prevoiusly there were some problems too, but not big enough to let me surrender ^^)
oooh love the custom evee style pokemon. oh and is number 82 heracrosses evo
Unfortunately no, it's not a Heracross evo.

Good news? Yeah... Do you remember when I said some movesets were wrong? They aren't glitched anymore. Only thing I have to do is to edit them a bit (electric dog with Charizard's moves, yayness xD). HUGE thanks to Trawek.
More good news? I've already finished a script for catching legendary Selord (Water/Dragon sea serpent). It lives in a cave on Route E08. To get it, we have to use four HMs: Surf, Flash, Rock Smash and Strenght.
Bad news? I need coffee...

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
yay!!! Updates are always great from you! I guess this means we can expect a beta soon?

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Cool concorde!
Wow, 4 years ago...its great that this awesome hack was found again, that would stink if it was deleted.

So, #18 isn't yours? I can tell, it looks so much different from the rest, and i understand what you mean by you couldn't say no, i always say yes to things like that lol.
It's still good, just not as good as your wonderful fakemon.

And, it doesn't evolve (i think, seeing from the fakemon order), so what will be its purpose? Is it strong in anyway?

Good to here the movesets are fixed!

Best of luck concorde, don't let us down (you never do!)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Coffee ei? My dad just bought a whole enchalada of coffee yesterday! :D

Anyways, nice updates and it's nice to hear from ya! At least we know that you are still making progress and you are now feeling better! ;)

And about that script, zel's gotta be extremely happy about that. :D

Always wishing ya best of luck~

keontre

Jirachi Lover
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
#152 reminds me of the nine taled fox on naruto ><.... sweet

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
numbers 181-183 look like lilo and stitch charecters lol

sorry for the double post but are you gonna post the movesets for the new pokemon?

Last edited:

Glacier

Mayzz Lover
Years
this is a hack wiiman34 you have to wait until Concorde edits the first post with a download. i hope that happens soon!! :)

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
Years
whoa.... there's not a lot else to say.

incase you can't tell, i'm highly impressed. And i haven't even watched the videos yet. I'll probably do that in a few minutes.

I am dying to play it, but hacking takes time, so i'll wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back