• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ♣♣♣ Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ♣♣♣ [Über 02/2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2011
those sprites are very good. beta 1 was great. in viradian city is there a battle tower? by the way is this game getting translated currently.

Years
Oh noez!The invasion of level 44 Pidgeys!I knew those cute little things have a secret!They want to destroy us so they can make a super-intelligent civiliation!
(ok maybe that was a little too far)
The sprites are great!The one who made them surely did a great job!They look so realistic!Maybe you could improve the Pidgey front sprite,the bottom of it looks kinda ugly(where the legs should have been).

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey bro! You are back? I'm glad :)

Well, it's good to see Blue Sea back in action. Seems like you also got a scripter now (good thing 'cause this time I wouldnt be able to help XP), and the first script is a battle against me? O.o (hope that team is improved next time -_-)

This hack was always great in terms of graphics, so I keep expecting a lot in that area (and good scripting, obviously)

Well, good luck man. Hope you have a lot of ideas prepared for the project!

Razz(Chazzy)

Razz_Tha_Dark_PKMN_Hacker
Years
^_^

Its cool but when i downloaded it,it came in spanish and i cant read spanish.Will it come out in english?

GREATJOB!
best hack ive ever seen in my life truly!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Its cool but when i downloaded it,it came in spanish and i cant read spanish.Will it come out in english?

GREATJOB!
best hack ive ever seen in my life truly!

Yes:P. Please pay attention to posts next time to avoid asking that many questions.
And about the new sprites: Help! The invansion of Lv.44 Pidgeys!! JK, the sprites are very good.

Neti

Inactive
Years
the tiles and sprites look great, but the story sounds jsut like one of those nintendo/gamefreak ones... battling gyms and then the elite4...
and why are the legendarys always on those boxes? that makes no sense in my opinion^^
but nevertheless, great tiless and maps, great Hack!
Good luck with it!

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
Mhm im glad it's coming along so well usually most hacks die out so im glad 2 see that this one isn't.

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
In English:
Wow neoss! this hack's exelent =D!
palets: very good
tiles: exelents ^^!
good luke!...

En español:
Neos, se que hablas español y como se me hace mas facil ablar asi pues ... te dejare en post mas extenso =D!
el hack, en general, estan muy bien los tiles son estupendos , los tiles tambien, en verdd todo esta genial ^^.
mucha suerte y ahora probare el beta 1...
PD: nose si se te hace mas facil hablar en español o en ingles (y nose si en el foro se pueda dejar un post con una parte en ingles y otra parte en español espero q si XD) si te molesta que hable en español solo dimelo bro =P.
Good Byee!

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
Years

Celebi & The past
copia5decopiadebluesea1nu9.png
On the pic with the celebi statue it says CRISTAL loses HIS consciousness. It should mean CRISTAL loses HER consciousness. just use a checkgender command to control what the statue is saying.

Besides that, this hack is awesome. But I got stuck somewhere, because I don't know spanish. Now I'm waiting for english beta.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
No pos si mi buen, te has lucido en los sprites mi valedor. Hehe. Chaale wey
The sprites are good, folk.
You are so good in the spriting. I'm your fan *.*
I like the new aspect of Beta 2.
Good Luck to you & Sebbe. ^^
Cuídate Pako.
(Yeah, I love the Spanglish)
Is not reason of a Warn of the Mod. Or Yes?
Well, i hope , nope.
Nos vemos! ^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Again, showing my support to you, Neos. And wishing you a happy hacking.

Hope you bring us some updates next time, man! I wonder what will be the theme of the next city/town.

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
New Sprites!!!

While Sebbe works at the Scrip of Alexmad and Whitney (who incidentally is great), i tell you that I'm working on the new Team Toxon sprites.

First, The Team Toxon Leader, Steven.
teamtoxonleaderstevenkk2.png

And The New Team Toxon Grunt Female.
teamtoxongruntfemaleza3.png

Post it =)

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Neos! How are ya?
Those sprites are awesome!
You're a great spriter!
Anyway, I also liked the pidgey and pidgeotto sprites!
BOL!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hmmmm... I get the feeling that Team Toxon refers to a bunch of people who like to use Poison-type Pokémon, much like Team Rocket in the official games... I dont really think that is a good idea since Poison is not a very competitive type (in my opinion), I just hope that at least you give them versatility in the Pokemon they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back