• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Locoroco's Black market For all your pokemon needs

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
Years
I've got TRU Regigigas and Crown Suicune (although you probably have it by now by the time you read this). All I want is Regigigas cloned so you get to keep a copy and I have a couple of copies.....?

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
I've got TRU Regigigas and Crown Suicune (although you probably have it by now by the time you read this). All I want is Regigigas cloned so you get to keep a copy and I have a couple of copies.....?

Ok ill clone both of em.

hey i got a birth island deoxys. if u want to trade for it.

yeah i want to trade for it choose anything from my thread

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
i have a shiny goldeen that id like to trade for that shiny absol, and since im on your white list can i haz a crown raikou and arceus too?

locoroco

Years
First of all BUMPSSS!!! Shiny skamory added
and second yeah dude no prob what level is the goldeen in??? and bring any filler pokemon that isnt bidoof.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
the goldeen is level 10, its what I caught it at, adamant natured. I seem to run into shinies pretty often when im ev training, i got a golduck like last week that my buddy begged me to give him (his favorite pokemon haha). If i find any more that arent on your list ill give em to ya, do you need an embedded tower rayquaza, its not on your legendary list?

locoroco

Years
yeah i have the rayquaza the prob is that is not cloned i want he goldeen and u and i have the same luck haha we run into lots of shinies while ev training

Back