• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

derpfisk

Jirachi enthusiast times 11.
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2012
Granted, but the blood samples were confiscated by the Pokémon's Equity Union.
I wish that more people liked Jirachi.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted, in fact I become best friends with it...and I happen to have a wish stone. As I prepare to make a wish, Team Rocket steals it and then wishes for Jirachi to be evil and help them take over the world. So, now Team Rocket rules the world.

I wish that I had the power to stop Team Rocket's tyranny!

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Granted, but then Team Galactic strikes!

I wish I could visit the Pokemon world for a month.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Granted, but the view is so horrifying that you freeze of shock.

I wish I had the power of hypnosis.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but it's from a PokePasta and proceeds to brutally destroy you.

I wish that somebody wrote a PokePasta about a Sneasel Plushie, so I could reference it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
Wish Granted but the story is sooo scary that it traumatized you for life and you now have a fear of reading

I wish that Spiritomb and Sableye lost their Dark type Attribute and become ghost type

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but something horrible occurred! A mix-up has caused Spiritomb and Sableye to lose all their types...thus becoming Missingno's...thus never being created in the first place, and now demoted to fakemon.

I wish that Pikachu could find a samurai to love him/her.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted but Pikachu does not like the Samurai's Metapod.

I wish that Magikarp was more useful.
Granted. However, during a visit to the Hall of Fame, a Trainer's Magikarp gives the Power of Usefulness to Snorlax. Using their new found usefulness Magikarp and Snorlax take to power over Pokemon. Finally they overthrow Arceus, and everyone's forced to bow down to a sleeping bear and a flopping Magikarp.

And to think this could've been stopped...

I wish that Snorlax wouldn't sleep so much and wouldn't be so slow. SNORLAX, B MOR USEFUL! oh, but TheFattestSnorlax, stay fat, though.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted. In exchange for Porygon-Z's new 999 speed base stat, all other stats become 1.

I wish to travel in the computer on a Porygon.

footontable

Is this a Dream? I hope not <3
Years
Granted, except the while you and Magikarp are hanging out on the beach the next day, Magikarp uses splash, and splashes away into the water, to never be seen again.

I wish for a Piloswine to cuddle with!

Back