• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Being the one that matters most, the first impression wasn't good. I hope it gets better... really.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Why do you always relese worthless demos?None of your demos are good.I would like to join this.I can make your demos fun and not some walk around get stuck in house junk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Why do you always relese worthless demos?None of your demos are good.I would like to join this.I can make your demos fun and not some walk around get stuck in house junk.

Well now, it have be improved.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
But you've started like 4 games and you've always had the same stuff said to you, you just aren't trying man.

Hehe, you are totally wrong boy. The first thread of Pokemon Dark Moon is old. The second one is new. The Kusarno journeys is not MY fan game. And Pokemon Gale is totally new.

...... And what are you assuming when you said " you just aren't trying man."?

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
I guess what Dash is trying to say is that you've been making game threads for sometime now, and releasing walk-around demos. First time you did that, people ranted on you and you used the nice excuse of being a beginner.

However, time has past and you're still a beginner (even for basic eventing). Don't you think you could try to improve more?
I mean, what's the point in having this so said cool DP graphics if you can't use them in a proper game?

That's why I think "you're not trying, man"

Please, take my critics in a good way. Everyone can improve, and if you try at least a bit more you could be better than you're now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Oh... I feel bad about the demo. All of you are disapointed... Now, I will do something. Tell me what you want to see in the next demo.

What is 100% that it will be in is:
- Battle Pokemon
- Battle Trainers
- Better Over World
- Rauwolfia Town, Sandy Town, Losanelle City & Pastral City
- More routes
- One small cave

:classic: lalallalala... Vav!

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
You shouldn't have relesed demo 1.You should have relesed demo 2 in the thread not 1.

>_> Okay, chill out and give the guy some breathing space. The demo isn't the best, but its probably more than most people here can come up with. Sure, I'm sure he can do better, but its simply a test demo >_> Nothings perfect, and its not something people should be constantly pointing out

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
>_> Okay, chill out and give the guy some breathing space. The demo isn't the best, but its probably more than most people here can come up with. Sure, I'm sure he can do better, but its simply a test demo >_> Nothings perfect, and its not something people should be constantly pointing out

:cool: Thanks Krimm!

This was the first time that I was programming. I am happy for myself. Of course, Pokemon Gale will not look llike the first demo. Anyway, the new Lookin Map is done!

LookinMap.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Eh, they are tiled. If when you come out of a house in Rauwolfia Town, and you land on another tile, it is normal. I just put the event badly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back