• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHOM EVER KEEPS RAGE QUITTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
Years
I really wouldn't mind it if they would just go on ahead and give you your win if the opponent disconnects. I got in a battle today with an epic hax noob that had all shinies caught in masterballs who ended up quitting as soon as his last Pokemon's HP hit zero. It's things like this that make me not want to play online with people I don't know. I, personally would never rage quit and would prefer to take my losses like a man and go on to further improve my team(s).

Some people are good sports though because just a little while ago I beat a guy 5-0 and was expecting a rage quit but surprisingly he didn't and I got myself a win.

GET READY TO RUMBLE!

RAAAHAWRGAHRGA!
Years
I dont know if this would go here or not, but I transfered all my hacked up level 100s from the sinnoh and johto over, and I was about to trade a level 100 dragonite for a level 42 terrakion. (I can easily get another dragonite so i didnt really care for it) When the pokeball was about to be sent up into the air for the trade cutscene i see connection with the other person has been lost. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
I dont know if this would go here or not, but I transfered all my hacked up level 100s from the sinnoh and johto over, and I was about to trade a level 100 dragonite for a level 42 terrakion. (I can easily get another dragonite so i didnt really care for it) When the pokeball was about to be sent up into the air for the trade cutscene i see connection with the other person has been lost.

Um, maybe it's because that person realized your Pokémon were hacks? In that case, them quitting on you is perfectly justifiable. It's similar to "ragequitting" when the opponent uses obviously hacked Pokémon in a battle.

casch1

Death Sythe
Years
At Wifi battles I'm such a loser!! I have 4 loses out of 5 battles!! But I'd never d/c because I feel like I'm cheating on my capacity to get better!!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
I have had it happen a few times to me but I just move on with life not that big of a deal, At the end of the day I know I would of won if there going to chicken out like that.

SeanB1014

Trainer of the Keelix Region
Years
Haha, I faced a 3-star trainer (The ones with alot of wins and had 3 stars), I beat them with my Trick Room team. I think it was one where I got lucky and critical'd their swords-danced scizor in a close-call match. Even they ragequit. So THAT, along with the GTS garbage, is what makes Wi-fi stuff bad. In Gen 6 I hope to God Gamefreak fixes these things, and that ragequitting, and yes, even disconnecting by accident should give the other person the win.

So when I battle at Starbucks before they close, I just laugh and smile as they ragequit.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
This is why I won't battle on Wi-Fi, 'cause I'm actually rubbish at the Pokémon games really, and I know I'd lose, and I know I'd be at least tempted to rage quit :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back