• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the anime theme above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I saw this on another forum and decided to bring it here since no one has yet.

The rules are simple rate the opening or ending from an anime above and post an opening yourself.

Protip: It's suggested to rate the opening for both the song used and the visuals. Meaning the style and artwork used. You can just rate the song used, though.

Ok lets start this:

From one of my favorite anime.

Note: Rating both the song and animation is just a suggestion and not required.

Last edited:

Mentalii

Back
Years
... Thanks to Dybex, the video is blocked in my country because of copyright. Hum. I'm not gonna appreciate that at all. -_-
Fortunately I already knew this opening anyway :)
I give it a 10/10 overall, I totally love it. Drrr ! has two awesome openings, and even if I prefer the second one, the first also deserves a 10. The animation is good, the song is good, it's great.

Now that one...

Treecko

Years
10/10 I've heard of that anime before, but haven't gotten around to watching it. Cool animation, and I really like the song used.

Just because it's the anime I'm currently watching.

Mentalii

Back
Years
I didn't know this anime. :)
So, I'd put a 8/10 for the song, it's pretty good and enjoyable. And then a 6/10 for the visual. I thought the chara design was meh (At 0:28, the girl's hair disturbed me a lot xD), and it had some boring moments. So on the whole, it is a 7/10.

Now this one...

Treecko

Years
8/10 mainly cause I never heard of it, though since it's a basketball anime, it reminds me of Slam Dunk. The song was pretty good song and I like openings that use j-rock like song more than the pop kind. The animation/ visuals are pretty detailed but not extremely interesting.

Rate this yeah I'm being contradictory with this opening. Watch in 720p for best quality.

Note for future posters: Rating both the song and animation is just a suggestion and not required.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
6/10

Meh, it's okay I guess.

This isn't an opening for an anime, it's an opening for a game but it's done completely in anime style so I think it'll pass.

Treecko

Years
Thank you so much Ausaudriel! I wasn't sure myself where to post it.I was deciding between Japanese Entertainment and Other Trivia and went with posting it in OT. It's more fitting in Japanese Entertainment anyway and it will probably get more attention here than in OT.
So thanks for moving it. :)

Um now to the opening. I'll accept it but it should be an opening from an actual anime. I guess it's ok. I've never heard of the game. The song was pretty good, but the animation was pretty average for those types of games.
7/10

Mentalii

Back
Years
7/10 I like the song :) I don't really like the chara design, but I have to admit that the opening was good to see, and the animation was good. So it didn't deserve less.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
5/10

Like the video but the song is Linkin Park tier bad.

Also I hope this thread doesn't get moved, it would die over on OT.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
9/10, a friend showed me this opening. I actually like the OP music, though should probably try the GitS Anime out (Haven't watched it yet). Hope its as good as they say it is!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Clannad was one of the first anime I really loved so I can't rate objectively..... out of 10.

And now some shoujo cuteness.

Mentalii

Back
Years
EDIT: I got ninja'd.
Uh... 4/10, I don't like this kind of opening... The song's irritating x) The animation is ok, though a little too "girly" to me. Too much is too much.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
6 - It might sound strange but it's a little but too anime for me to like. The show on the other hand looks like something I'd try.

We can do endings as well right? Because my cutsey one didn't do well.

Treecko

Years
Also I hope this thread doesn't get moved, it would die over on OT.
It was in OT but got moved cause it's more fitting here.
It does say "rate the opening". Might change it to opening/ending so we won't have to make a new thread.

6.5 Rating it down a bit for being and ending plus it didn't appeal to me extremely. Not the best in quality. The song wasn't bad.

Still need to watch the rest of this anime. Got to episode 3 an stopped.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
8 - My Soul Your Beats was the best thing about that anime, what a let down the actual show was. ;__;

The show I just started and will probably watch all night.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back