• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fusion Game!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
scyther__kabutops_and_scizor_fusion_by_superjub-d5gdl7a.png

Was pretty simply since they are all quite similar, luckily. ^^ Scyther has a really awkward sprite in B/W however. :<

Anyway, I choose Rhydon and Beartic OR Landorus Therian Forme, Rotom Fan Forme and Castform Sun Forme if you want a bit of a challenge. :P

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Here's your Piowander

th_s_zps8c9f3723.png

Next person, combine Charmander, Cyndaquil and Torchic or Mudkip, Piplup and Oshawott

Gundam X-Wing

Spriter/Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2012
Here
I used hoppip... Flying grass
Not my best sprite at that... :(
fuse pikachu oshawott Haunter

Last edited:

Drimza

Open up your senses.
Years
Sorry for the lack of transparency and if it looks rushed, I kinda just made it.

Growl.png

Next person do either Weavile and Gurdurr, or Elgyem, Virizion, and Hoothoot

Years
Just here to announce that I've allowed this thread (and pixel art games in general) to be revived with a time frame of 4 months.

If it has gone even later then a renewal of the game with a new thread is required. I'll do the previous if no one posts by then.

Please check the Pixel Projects rule thread for the new rule if you haven't or aren't clear.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Can we please offer 2 choices of fusions? Because not everyone wants to do a time-consuming fusion of 3 hyper-detailed legendary Pokemon.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Please, give two options next time.

Anyway, here's the sprite, which is what seems to be a guinea pig Elvis impersonator.
0LRgp.png

EDIT: I seem to have forgot to add options. Next up, Gallade+Manectric+Darkrai or Magcargo+Lapras+Heatran

Last edited:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
5ouot3.jpg
Done! Heres the Laprango (I'm not to smooth with the names).

Next! Litwick + Quilava + Infernape OR Blaziken + Zangoose

Last edited:
Back