• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's Your Current Team?

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Level 46
nidoking.gif

Level 43
slowbro.gif

Level 42
dodrio.gif

Level 41
snorlax.gif

Level 43
lucario.gif

Level 42
malamar.gif

so far nidoking is just wrecking everything with earth power thunder bolt poison jab and powerup punch plus having poison point and black sludge

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
Here's my team:

Braviary 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant; Defiant. Sky Drop, Brave Bird, Protect, Roost.

The EVs are oriented towards speed and attack, but I also try to give a reasonable and balanced portion to Defense, Sp. Defense and HP - since it's not going to outspeed much of what is in the meta, it needs to be able to take a few hits. Braviary functions as a counter against anything that can tank Specials, and for picking off fighting types, charizard, etc. Protect helps deal with Fake out.

Lilligant 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid; Chlorophyll. Quiver Dance, Giga Drain, Aromatherapy, Helping Hand.

EVs are oriented towards speed and Sp. Attack, but same thing as Braviary with HP, Defense and Sp. Defense - however, since my Ninetales has Drought, Lilligant often moves first due to Chlorophyll. Part cleric, part support, and often times a speed demon, a pretty good counter to the fast and fragile sweepers.

Ninetales 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid; Drought. Heat Wave, Protect, Safeguard, Psyshock.

EVs are similar to Lilligant's.

Cradily 31/X/31/31/31/31 Modest; Storm Drain. Stockpile, Spit Up, Energy Ball, Recover.

No speed EVs, but a reasonable amount in HP, Defense and Sp. Defense since it needs to tank. A reasonable amount of Sp. Attack too.

Bastiodon 31/31/31/31/31/X Brave; Sturdy. Wideguard, Stealth Rock, Rock Slide, Roar.

No speed or Sp. Atk EVs, but a lot in defense, Sp. Defense and HP, and some attack.

Volcarona 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid; Flame Body. Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Morning Sun.

IVs very similar to Ninetales'.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
The Lucario that joins you in the Tower of Mastery.

lucario-2.gif

Blaziken, evolved from the mystery gift Torchic.

blaziken-3.gif

The Lapras you trade for on route 12.

lapras-3.gif

Finally, a shiny Flygon that I caught as a trapinch on route 13.

flygon.gif

Come to think of it, I got most of my party near the end of costal Kalos.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
I'm now playing through the game again with a team of nature and ability-bred pokemon.

My absol… is pretty mega.

absol-mega.gif

I'm using the Celibi that I got from the Poke Bank opening.

celebi.gif

Also traveling with me is, Aegon the conqueror.

aggron.gif

Alpterra one of my heavy-hitters.

abomasnow-mega.gif

Frosea benefits from the hail Alpterra generates, healing it and making its blizzards precise.

walrein.gif

Finally, Kelree is my cruelest and most toxic party member.

dragalge.gif

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
I actually just modified my team. I'm gonna use Aegislash, Gengar, Garchomp, Haxorus, Maractus and Moltres.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My Current team as of March 9th, may change tomorrow (my grandma has an appointment with the doctor, I'm going to take her, she will take about an hour, so I will continue my Feline Team) -

My Current Cat Team: [Pokemon X]
all 6 are in their final evolution form, getting to level 50.

Team:
Spoiler:

Into Full Details on each:
Ill have to type most of the info I figured out in English, as I"m playing this team in French.

First off the two Pokemon I caught and trained in Kalos:

Meowstic - Female - Nicknamed: Marrie
Item: Lucky Egg
Ability: Infiltrator
Moves
• Extrasensory
• Disarming Voice
• Psyshock
• Psychic
from my 3DS XL - in French
Spoiler:

Pyroar - Female - Nicknamed: Nadine
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Unnerve
Moves
• Noble Roar
• Crunch
• Flame Thrower
• Fire Fang
Spoiler:

4 Pokemon I bred and trade it over - all I trained from level 1

Luxray - Male - Nicknamed: Renne
Item: [I believe its] Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
Moves
• Thunder Fang
• Spark
• Strenght - [HM]
• Crunch
Spoiler:

Liepard - Male - Nicknamed: Lennard
Item: [none at the moment]
Ability: Unburden
Moves
• Aerial Ace
• Snatch
• Assist
• Night Slash
Spoiler:

Persian - Male - Nicknamed: Fabian
Item: [can't remember what it is]
Ability: Technician
Moves
• Fury Swipes
• Power Gem
• Assurance
• Bite
Spoiler:

Purugly - Female - Nicknamed: Chere
Item: [none at the moment]
Ability: Own Tempo
Moves
• Cut - [HM]
• Assist
• Body Slam
• Shadow Claw
Spoiler:

I only wish that we could carry 7 Pokemon, I really wanted to use Skitty/Delcatty as well, I was going to use one initially but went with Litleo/Pyroar instead.

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I haven't been doing much in my X version recently, but in my Y, I have Chesnaught (knight), Zoroark, Meowstic (Synce), Vivillon (Sierra), Blastoise (Jedi).
I'm still morning on a 6th member, but I might train either my deino, shiny dratini, or dodrio I transferred over.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Talonflame, Egg, Egg, Egg, Egg, Egg

Although it's not a story mode team, I currently have a team of Cyndaquil, Snivy, Oshawott, Mudkip, and Turtwig which I'm training up. :)

Kotetsu

バンパイア
Years
My current team on Pokémon Y.

Alakazam Level 99
Milotic Level 100
Electivire Level 100
Nidoking Level 95
Aggron Level 100
Salamence Level 92

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Finally replaced Blastoise, and I'm quite happy about it. With Gyarados, I'm able to get my battles done much faster. :) Alongside that, I've also switched out Dusknoir for a Gengar.

Decided to change back to Dusknoir, because, well, Gengar just wasn't working too well for me. ): I'm definitely keeping Gyarados, though; it's amazing. At the moment, its moveset consists of Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Stone Edge, and Waterfall. After it's got one Dragon Dance set up, it could immediately proceed to sweep.

Phangy

Master
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
After lots a tweeking i came up with my current Y playthrough team, it's not exactly as balanced as i would like, and i wouldn't take them online to battle, it's pretty much just for show, what pokemon my trainer would most likely have:

Houndoom
Scyther
Espeon
Milotic
Galvantula
Braviary

I kinda wanted to keep Joltik from evolving cuz it's just so cute :3

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
In game, I beat the Elite Four with Sylveon, Delphox, Xerneas, and Meowstic. vuv

Competetively, I'm still working on it. xD;;
But I have two teams in the projects:
Swampert, Sylveon, Mega Banette, Tyranitar
Miltank, Clefable, Blissey, Cradily, Sylveon, and Milotic.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
Im just at the snorlax part of the game to get the flutea nd stuff but right now I have: Linoone L20, Quilladin L23, Fletchinder L20, Wartortle L19! I want to add a Sylveon to my party but what can I use for my last slot? What am I missing? Maybe I can try out the Inkay/Malamar line as well as sylveon? Is malamar any good? How do I evolve inkay exactly?

Years
I started building a new team a few days ago..

I was originally just trying to find a way to destroy Rotom Wash without too much problems, settled on a Quasire with Water Absorb, being it can take pretty much whatever Wash's got and not so much blink and eye.. trouble is, he can't do anything other than toxic it.. so I got to thinking..

Clefable can both remove status effects and negate levitate with gravity, which is seldom used.. and would allow Wash to get hit by a Quagsire Earthquake. But, that seemed pretty "best case scenario" .. so it probably would never happen the way I'm planning. So, I was looking at other options, megas and what not that I could use..

I eventually settled on a Trick room team, using Mega Ampharos, the aforementioned Quagsire and Clefable with a Regenerator Slowbro (the trick room user), Emboar (yes I know) Hariyama, because he's both slow and learns bullet punch.. I want to get a Tangrowth in there someplace for sleep powder and use regenerator, but I don't have one yet with the right ability.. so the runner up would be Granbull or Ferrorthorn.

Back