• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In a Box

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
would you trade
376_31_0.png
376_11_1.png

Flawless Shiny Metagross (Agiligross) Max ATT
OT: Luis
IV's: 31|31|31|31|31|31 - FLAWLESS
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Stats: 405|299|203|216|209
EVs: 112 HP | 252 Atk | 12 Def | 132 Spe
Moves: Agility|MeteorMash|Earthquake|Explosion
Fully Redis

for a shiny tyranitar with perfect Ivs? i know you have one near perfect lol but still, you can cmt and find the poke if you want
Sorry for missing your post, but I'm not interested in one and I didn't see anything I wanted in your thread, sorry :P

ALL TRADES DELAYED UNTIL 10/29

Pokemafia

Hey there uskelly, I had a question, what are credits? I've seen thugs on Smogon alot too.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Hey there uskelly, I had a question, what are credits? I've seen thugs on Smogon alot too.
Like a promise note for pokemon. Bassically your own currency for pokemon. It's hard to explain but easy to understand.

Ex. I asked for someone to CMT my thread for thier Piplup. They didn't see anything they wanted but thought that my thread had a lot of promise (as if, I'm not a breeder xD) So they asked for one credit (to be traded later) for the Piplup.

I get the Piplup, but owe them a pokemon later when they see somthing that interests them :) Confusing really, and retrading is a huge hassle.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
Years
is that ev'd electivire shiny? if it is i'll trade very highly for it, maybe a shiny iv flawless mewtwo? idk you said before that nothing intersted you but i thought i'd ask lol, i also will soon have an EV trained iv flawless shiny scizor once the guy gives it back to me if that interests you

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Uhm, I already have those :P Yes it's shiny but if you really want it, you can have it free as long as you catch me on (thread)

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
UU AND NU TIERS ARE NOW UP
Need someone to sprite them with mini sprites... 2 pokes?

redragon94

~dragon~
Years
232_20_0.png
232_00_0.png

Impish Donphan ♂ (Rapid Spinner and Steal Rock Setter)
OT: Roxas
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/6
Stats: 384-277-372-140-156-111
EVs: 252 HP/6 Atk/252 Def
Moves: Rapid Spin/EQ/Stealth Rock/Ice Shard

really need this, anything particular you looking for?
i dont think you are interested in anything in my thread :P
also i think i can help you with the sprites

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
232_20_0.png
232_00_0.png

Impish Donphan ♂ (Rapid Spinner and Steal Rock Setter)
OT: Roxas
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/6
Stats: 384-277-372-140-156-111
EVs: 252 HP/6 Atk/252 Def
Moves: Rapid Spin/EQ/Stealth Rock/Ice Shard

really need this, anything particular you looking for?
i dont think you are interested in anything in my thread :P
also i think i can help you with the sprites
You can have if free if you catch me on next week (through thread) As I don't have a AR to clone this week :(

Hi, could you clone 4 Pokemon please? They're Arceus, Shaymin, Celebi and Deoxys.
In return you could have a copy of each if you want
Sorry, same as above, I can't clone right now ^^^

Last edited:

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
376_31_0.png
376_11_1.png

Fully Redis

Im really interested in this one ^

376_30_1.png
376_10_1.png

Adamant Metagross (Lead)
OT: twisted (twistedpuppy)
IV's: 31|31|31|29|31|28 - NEARLY FLAWLESS
Stats: 364 | 401 | 299 | 201 | 216 | 175
EVs: 252 HP | 236 Atk | 12 Def | 8 Spe
Moves: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Bullet Punch, Explosion
Fully Redis

At least this one, I can give you an EV'd jolly Infernape, the gamestop pichu, an SS groudon and a mewtwo

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
Years
Lol, I tried to copy the sprites for ya, uskelly, but PC decided to be mean and log me off ;_; Anyway, what do you want for this?

Timid Shaymin (Natural Cure)
OT: TRU

31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE 70)OT: TRU
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Hidden Power Ice 70
Moves: Earth Power|Substitute|Aromatherapy|Seed Flare
UT Version: Lv. 50
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

I doubt I might have anything that'll interest you, since all my Pokemon have jambled up IVs :/

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Do you still need someone to sprite them? I can do that :P
Yes please. Basically go on Project Pokemon's Imagedex, search each individual poke (in order) and copy and paste the first mini sprite given.

Remember to keep in mind to post the shiny one if it's shiny, post the correct evolution, and correct amount if there is more than one. Any questions?

376_31_0.png
376_11_1.png

Fully Redis

Im really interested in this one ^

376_30_1.png
376_10_1.png

Adamant Metagross (Lead)
OT: twisted (twistedpuppy)
IV's: 31|31|31|29|31|28 - NEARLY FLAWLESS
Stats: 364 | 401 | 299 | 201 | 216 | 175
EVs: 252 HP | 236 Atk | 12 Def | 8 Spe
Moves: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Bullet Punch, Explosion
Fully Redis

At least this one, I can give you an EV'd jolly Infernape, the gamestop pichu, an SS groudon and a mewtwo​
Sorry, I'm not interested in those...

Lol, I tried to copy the sprites for ya, uskelly, but PC decided to be mean and log me off ;_; Anyway, what do you want for this?

Timid Shaymin (Natural Cure)
OT: TRU
31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE 70)OT: TRU
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Hidden Power Ice 70
Moves: Earth Power|Substitute|Aromatherapy|Seed Flare
UT Version: Lv. 50
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

I doubt I might have anything that'll interest you, since all my Pokemon have jambled up IVs :/
Would you be willing to sprite again? And can you clone?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
hey uskelly,

may i get flawless kyogre, rayquaza, naive non-shiny infernape, dophan, adamant absol, blastoise, venasaur

azumarill, drifloon, swellow, surskit, shinx, pinsir, ponyta,articuno, wailmer,numel, casform, ralicath, seedot, entei, krabby and stantler

lol

Last edited:

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
hey uskelly,

may i get flawless kyogre, rayquaza, naive non-shiny infernape, dophan, adamant absol, blastoise, venasaur

azumarill, drifloon, swellow, surskit, shinx, pinsir, ponyta,articuno, wailmer,numel, casform, ralicath, seedot, entei, krabby and stantler

lol
Well, let's get our trade done first o.O But I can't trade for now since my AR is gone :\

Well, thanks anyway, thanks for your time
Thinking again, you can have those free if you remind me in a week (when I have my AR)

Last edited:

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
Years
Yes please. Basically go on Project Pokemon's Imagedex, search each individual poke (in order) and copy and paste the first mini sprite given.

Remember to keep in mind to post the shiny one if it's shiny, post the correct evolution, and correct amount if there is more than one. Any questions?

Would you be willing to sprite again? And can you clone?
I have one question: what if you display like the evolution line of single Pokemon? (ex. you have a Flygon, but also post Trapinch, and Vibrava) Do I have to copy the displayed Pokemon, too?

Yeah, sure. I can do it somewhere in late Saturday night or today. And unfortunately, I can't clone, ever since my Action Replay broke >.<

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
I have one question: what if you display like the evolution line of single Pokemon? (ex. you have a Flygon, but also post Trapinch, and Vibrava) Do I have to copy the displayed Pokemon, too?

Yeah, sure. I can do it somewhere in late Saturday night or today. And unfortunately, I can't clone, ever since my Action Replay broke >.<
When there is an evolution line, that means it comes in the first form of the evolution. So in that example, you would put Trapinch instead of Flygon or Virba. I already have the OU and Uber and BL done. You can use those as examples.

Remember that you're doing UU and NU

Back