• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kupo's Trade Corner and Shiny Workshop

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
Years
hey man i will trade you anything thats in my shop for your shiny charmander you have there? shop link in sig if your interested.

vagrantwanderer

Saturated Sarcasm
Years
What would it take for you to get me a shiny trapinch? Are you doing these all through gen V. ? Because I wouldn't need it on IV, but I would prefer it. I have master balls, legendaries, and a few high leveled pokemon I could offer. I would also be willing to trade my shiny mankey -lvl 23, Vital Spirit
Brick Break
Mega Punch
Poison Jab
Rock Tomb

I'm also looking for a non shiny DW Bulbasaur.

Years
as the title says, im doing this on GEN IV
pm me if still interested

btw, shiny modest Spiritbomb added to my list :)

Hugg

Multiple Breeder
Years
I am looking for a leafeon and a glaceon for gen. 4 (heartgold) my FC is 1463-9922-7951, I will be trading a absol level 50 for glaceon and a riolu level 23 for a leafeon, also please be a happy nature and one more thing, i am looking for a darkrai, good nature, and any level, i will trade it for a manaphy egg and a level one rayquaza

Last edited:
Years
Thanks for VMing me.
I'm interested in that DW scoripi.
First, what level is it?
I would like high leveled pokemon.
You were interested in my turtwig, can you train one of my pokemon for it?
My conkeldurr is currently at level 70 and ill trade you the turtwig for training it to level 100.
Interested?

Years
Thanks for VMing me.
I'm interested in that DW scoripi.
First, what level is it?
I would like high leveled pokemon.
You were interested in my turtwig, can you train one of my pokemon for it?
My conkeldurr is currently at level 70 and ill trade you the turtwig for training it to level 100.
Interested?

DW Skorupi is level 10 UT

and sry i dont have the time to level any Pokémon. my highest is still lvl84 :D

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 15, 2014
Really wana try and help you out with your Pokedex so i'll start with the Gen 1 Pokemon.

I can give you the following: Charmander, Squirtle, Pidgey, Spearow, Nidoran+, Diglett, Meowth, Mankey, Abra, Tentacool, Gastly, Voltorb, Cubone, Mr Mime, Scyther, Pinsir, Dratini.

All i ask is for two Pokemon: Victini and Shaymin, if you cant trade them then if i can borrow them to fill my Pokedex, i promise you i dont steal. I will even go through the effort of giving you any or all the pokemon you request from my list above.

I will then start with the Gen 2 Pokemon.

Back