• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The Lair of the 'Chus club by ManageSteller the Raichu was revoked due to not constituting what makes a fan club and due to being based on Role Playing rather than fandom.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Can I reserve a club based on Cat and Dog -like pokemon? Such as Skitty line, Poocheena line, Lillipup line, etc... Even though there is a club for Arcanine and Ninetales is this okay?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Can I reserve a club based on Cat and Dog -like pokemon? Such as Skitty line, Poocheena line, Lillipup line, etc... Even though there is a club for Arcanine and Ninetales is this okay?

Yup, that's completely okay! I know a lot of people have been wanting a feline club and a canine club made, so combining them together should yield a lot of fans indeed! Can't wait to see it :D Make sure to ask if you need help or have questions and you have the club reserved till June 24th c:

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
I have to answer some questions, right?

Well, I want to make a Cat and Dog club because I think there should be one, as cat and dog pokemon are pretty popular, and I enjoy the club experience and think I'm responsible enough to make one.
I will probably update the club every couple days, every day at least once if I have a lot of free time, but I have a life, so probably every other day or so.
I hope this club lasts around six months, hopefully, if it lasts more then that's great but I bet people will just get bored after that long.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Zayphora's "It's Raining Cats and Dogs- Feline/Canine Pokemon Club" was approved.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Reserving the Bug type fan club for myself for a week! c:

Reshiram Man's The Fighting Dojo-Fighting Type Fan Club was approved.

Olli

Years
Sector Revenge's "Where Legends Were Born (Legendary Pokemon)" was closed by request of the owner.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
droomph's Winter Haven III: The Legacy [Ice Pokémon Fan Club] was approved after some CSS edits c:

droomph

weeb
Years
Hello hello

Y'all know my Grovyle club? I don't think anybody cares much about Mister Grovyle (though I do) so I would like to request that it be closed. Dratizard, if you wish, please post here if you would like to transfer ownership of the club. Also, if anyone wants to take over, please PM/VM Dratizard to make sure he doesn't want to take over the club. Otherwise, please close the club.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Hello hello

Y'all know my Grovyle club? I don't think anybody cares much about Mister Grovyle (though I do) so I would like to request that it be closed. Dratizard, if you wish, please post here if you would like to transfer ownership of the club. Also, if anyone wants to take over, please PM/VM Dratizard to make sure he doesn't want to take over the club. Otherwise, please close the club.

Okie dokie, I'll close the club for now. :)

I'd like the club. It would reach some popularity if we had userbars or something.

Olli

Years
We can transfer ownership if Droomph agrees, so you two sort it out, and then Droomph can contact either Ozzy or me with the result, alright? :D

Ownership of droomph's "Saving Time and Space For All! ~PMD2 Grovyle Fanclub!" has been transferred to Dratizard.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Hello, I'd like to reserve a (the?) "Musketeer Trio (Quartet)" club please!

Why do you want to open up the club?: To have a place where any and all Musketeer fans can get together and communicate!
How often do you intend to update the club?: At least once a day.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: Until Dialga's heart stops!

Olli

Years
Alright, I'll reserve that for you right away. You have it reserved till the 29th.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hello, I'd like to reserve a (the?) "Musketeer Trio (Quartet)" club please!

Why do you want to open up the club?: To have a place where any and all Musketeer fans can get together and communicate!
How often do you intend to update the club?: At least once a day.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: Until Dialga's heart stops!

Thread approved! c: Although I added an "Answer the current topic:" field to the sign-up form as per the newest section rules :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024

Thread approved! c: Although I added an "Answer the current topic:" field to the sign-up form as per the newest section rules :3

Oops, I must have missed that when going through what to do! So sorry for the inconvenience! Thank you for being understanding!

Olli

Years
Sorry, but the limit for relatively new owners are 2 clubs at a time, so you'll have to wait a bit before you can make a third :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2012
I would normally think that I'm supposed to PM a mod. But since many people seem to be making requests right here in the thread, I'd might as well join them.

I would like to somehow take part in an Iris club. I'm not sure what the procedure is, but there appears to already be one(url removed due to permissions). But, much to my Chagrin, it's been long abandoned.

I'd like to see a revival, and I'd love to be the leader. Iris is my favourite Pokemon trainer, and I'd love to host or at least be a part of an active Iris club. And I don't know whether to seek out a user, revive and ask for permission to revive the old thread, or seek the ability to create a new one.

But just in case I can, I'd like to further make my case...

Why do you want to open up the club?:
I want to make the club because Iris is my favourite Pokemon trainer. And in fact, the idea of being a part of an Iris club where regular discussions about Iris are held helped motivate me to sign up for this site. I've been a big fan ever since Iris was introduced and am itching more than ever, courtesy of Pokemon Black and White 2(I don't think that counts as spoiler since I'm not specifying why) to talk about Iris. It would be nice to have a haven, outside of visiting youtube comment sections and other fora, to about and... well, fan-fawn(fanboy/fangirl/fanperson/ect.) over Iris. The more places I have to do this, the better.

How often do you intend to update the club?:
As often as honestly possible. I can be at the club most days. And I would be very dedicated if I had such a "responsibility" of sorts. If by update, you mean the OP, I could easily round up links to many different resources for Iris fan-materials, and could write very good summaries and pieces of information for the OP. If you mean frequent posting, I would hope to be able to post in the thread constantly. Certainly I would hang around as often as possible.

How long are you hoping for the club to last?:

Forever? I certainly would not like the club to die out. I have never stopped being a Pokemon fan. And Iris will likely remain my favourite Pokemon trainer. So I'm fairly certain that I would be able to easily keep up with such a club for several years without problem. My answer is as long as possible.

And that is my answer to the three questions. I don't have to run a club. I just want a club to post in about Iris. But if I can, please allow me this chance to create a successful Iris club. I think Iris deserves it.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: Url removed since I do not have permission before 15 posts. Original thread was named "~Sexy Dragon Warrior~ The Iris Fanclub!" by AdvancedK47.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back