• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

@Pokey: I know. Stuff can get irritating at times. But tara's a scary one when she's mad. ;;

Arma

The Hyena
Years
1. Just took a look at the previous page... I've been rather inactive as well, so I can't really say I noticed they were gone when I returned...

Would love to see them come back here though, I had quite some fun with Anna in the nightclub threads.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yes arma you need to be more active here :(

and whoops. i mean .. i do realize how irritated i sounded which is why i went to bed. but i guess i could have made that more passive or something or just not even posts djsklf idek sob.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

The Nightclub was fun before it went all kaput and everyone went there own way ;~;

Anyway, I heard back from Anna this morning and she said she would try to get on later this week when she has time off of work~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh the nightclub. there i was the red peach tea drinking gal in the corner underneath red's bed. those were the days.

and yay! i'm looking forward to it!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5.Ah, good news at last!

Anyway, I'll be more active from now on. When I'm not caught up developping or playing minecraft that is.XD And it doesn't matter Tara, as long as you enjoyed your sleep.XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

my siblings went back to school on wednesday. which means i am back to having a kidsitting job.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aww noo. :c Well ... don't be like me. I'm kind of on break indefinitely rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back