• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon FireRed: Total Recall - Update #2 [Pokedex Updated and Typings Revealed!]

What typing should the "???" undecided Evolution line be?

• pure Dark

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Water / Dark

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Water / Ground

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Electric / Dark

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Electric / Ghost

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ivee

Ask me about Trailblazer :3
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2019
I have put them in a hack but I don't want to release anything until I have 150 done... and by then gen 7 would have come out, lol. I'm well aware of the color limitations. With the criticism on Duragon, I mean its shading is way more detailed so it sticks out compared to the others. Compare it to the ones on either side of it.

So that I look less like a jerk (really, I don't critique things often), I will say that my favorite looking sprites are Tritonic and Amphidrain. They look original and cute, nicely made in general. And I still give kudos for doing a pure fakemon hack.

Years
You're obsidiore sprite is just smogon's CAP sprite for stratagem with some parts erased. I understand that sometimes you're going to use pokemon sprites as a base and maybe use parts of that in the sprite but Obsidiore looks way to much like stratagem. Otherwise I'm looking forward to playing this game when it's released.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
You're obsidiore sprite is just smogon's CAP sprite for stratagem with some parts erased. I understand that sometimes you're going to use pokemon sprites as a base and maybe use parts of that in the sprite but Obsidiore looks way to much like stratagem. Otherwise I'm looking forward to playing this game when it's released.

yeah i know what you mean, originally i started this sprite without knowing the existence of stratagem but when i couldnt get the mask right i showed it to heroesandcons and he showed me stratagem, i think i ended using the lower part of the face. also i had to do the rock formation type without it looking to much like a prevo of boldollum

Gravyty 0

Pokemon physicist
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
What is this that you have called Hydraptor , is a bird.

Gravyty 0

Pokemon physicist
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
You could add antimatter attacks, such as fire or explosive antimatter wave

Years
Been a while since i've look on here, it's progressing nicely indeed.
The Fakemon are still looking consistent with a few niggles here and there but they look really good. Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
You could add antimatter attacks, such as fire or explosive antimatter wave

I can add new attacks but I'm not a talented hacker, I can't add a new "Antimatter" typing. Dark kind of IS antimatter anyway though.

Jayster23 said:
Been a while since i've look on here, it's progressing nicely indeed.
The Fakemon are still looking consistent with a few niggles here and there but they look really good. Keep it up!

Thanks man, I'm taking a hiatus from spriting for a little while but I'll be finishing this hack by the end of Summer (before I go to University). You can also PM me if you have any ideas for the design of a not-yet-sprited pokemon (based on their names and typings) from the table, or if you have any ideas for a replacement for Velocivex's placeholding sprite. ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
To all those complaining about Velicivex... complain no more! It's been removed and replaced to something totally new, not a splice of existing pokemon now ;) New name and typing too.

@11111111 Afraid not, most likely in August, that's the plan at least, but nothing's for sure.

Years
your fakemon looks AMAZING and i cant wait to play it and see how it works out because of all the awesome type combos you did like grass/ghost and all the bad ass dragon types!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Have been looking forward to this hack's completion forever. Not asking for when it is done as I have waited patiently for this, and I continue to do so. Good luck finishing this. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
I thought I asked for this thread to be closed? =/ My old laptop died over a year ago and my backups were corrupted so I thought I shut this down...

Sorry guys, this ain't gonna ever exist. Gonna PM a mod to close this now.

Back