• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Runescape

Do You Play Runescape?

• Yes, And I Speciallise In Smithing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, And I'm A Pure Melee

• Yes, And I'm A Pure Archer

• Yes, But I Don't Fight, I Only Cook And Such..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hmm, runescape eh? Been on recently and RS2 is now for ALL people to play! It's so much better with the graphics.

Anyways, you can guess my screen name (look at my screen name here!). He's a lvl 57 and moderately skilled in everything (free skill of course). If you need help, just post them.

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
Hey Whats Your Mining/Smithing Lvl? And Yeah RS2 Is Just Ten times Better Than RS1, And I Don't Only Mean The Graphics!

Years
dqle said:
Hmm, runescape eh? Been on recently and RS2 is now for ALL people to play! It's so much better with the graphics.

Anyways, you can guess my screen name (look at my screen name here!). He's a lvl 57 and moderately skilled in everything (free skill of course). If you need help, just post them.
What do I do? I have no idea where I am...

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2004
Ermz, what am I supposed to do now?
[EDIT] I'm using my bros account: I am BNA_li!

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
Well, Uhm.. 3d.. More Stuff, You Can Mine And Smith For A Loooooooooooooong Time Because There Is A ****-Stock Of Rockes..

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
Heh, I Am Now An Almighty Lvl 31! Mwuahahaha! Well, Whats Your Username? Thunder? Because I'll Make You Armour.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
im a lvl 48 but my mining/smithing SUCKS so im training up on that stupid iron ore

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
You Need To Be A Member For Crafting (I Hate Membership!)....
I'm Also Training On Iron Ore Right Now, What Lvl Smithing Are You All?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back